Clean Time

ginja

Well-known user
Sep 20, 2004
Atherstone, North Warwickshire
Thought i'd put my money were my mouth is and get on out and clean my cat today as it wasn't raining or cold enough to freeze the sun :roll:

Good thing I have a Silver Frost Cat they look good even if they are dirty, but i've posted up before and after pics to show how dirty the moggy was.

Wheels: Both Near-side (all wheels were dirty as i'd just recently had new discs&Pads fitted, not to mention the horid weather we've been having)
Front: Dirty :arrow: Clean
DSC00910.jpg
DSC00918.jpg

Rear: Dirty :arrow: Clean
DSC00911.jpg
DSC00917.jpg

Bodywork: You can see straight away it was well grimey
Drivers side: Dirty :arrow: Clean
DSC00914.jpg
DSC00920.jpg

Passenger Side: Dirty :arrow: Clean
DSC00916.jpg
DSC00919.jpg

The finished article 8)
DSC00921.jpg

Also had a go at cleaning up the interior with some leather cleaner
DSC00913.jpg
DSC00912.jpg

8) Cool

Don't think thats a dent mate just a trick of the light? Got me worried now :? , got a dent in wheel from hitting a kerb but thats an old story I've told on here before.

Na no dent just checked :D

You sure? It's in both your photos of the passenger side sill - under the back corner of the door. It doesn't look major but it does look like a dent. Neither of mine have had that shadow there :eek: :LOL:

jamie_duff said:
How'd you get the dent in your sill Matt?

I've got one too, a little further back.... if I fit the Roush kit that'll hide it :LOL:
I've got one on each side, I assumed it was to show where the jacking points were :oops:

jamie_duff said:
cougar571 said:
jamie_duff said:
How'd you get the dent in your sill Matt?

I've got one too, a little further back.... if I fit the Roush kit that'll hide it :LOL:
I've got one on each side, I assumed it was to show where the jacking points were :oops:

That's more likely to be how they got there in the first place :eek: :LOL:
i think you will find them are under the sill, you wouldn't see them from that angle.

jamie_duff said:
Rick-(FrostyV6) said:
God Matt, you park it up close to the kerb dont ya??? :eek: :eek:

It's not a kerb to Matt - it's a guide rail :wink: :LOL:
You have to down my road, most people park with one side of the car perched on the kerb, too many nutters drive down it too fast and it aint that wide and we all got lots of cars :roll:

Thought you said it was dirty, matt, mine was 2tone the other week, from half way up the front wheel arch to the line in the bodywork just above the rear :eek: and you couldnt tell the wheels had black panels in them either :D jetwashed it a couple of weeks ago and it lasted half a day, so i'm giving up cleaning it til spring :roll: :wink:

cyrano1127 said:
Thought you said it was dirty, matt, mine was 2tone the other week, from half way up the front wheel arch to the line in the bodywork just above the rear :eek: and you couldnt tell the wheels had black panels in them either :D jetwashed it a couple of weeks ago and it lasted half a day, so i'm giving up cleaning it til spring :roll: :wink:
This is true mate :roll: its rained last night/today and the car has dirt on it again but you couldn't tell from a distance. :wink:

ginja said:
Rear: Dirty :arrow: Clean
DSC00911.jpg

I'll tell you what mate, you wont be able to park like that when you upgrade your alloys :LOL: :wink: If I did that I think I would slam my own head in my door to punish myself :LOL: :LOL:

Mine was dirtier then that a couple of weeks ago (black ones show the dirt MUCH more). Then we had a sunny so got it cleaned, it looked superb, honestly like a different car.................... for about 3 hours :LOL: then it p*issed down with rain :x :LOL:

Ah yes but you will notice my rims arn't kerbed*, beauty of fat standard tyres and carefull driving :LOL: :wink:

*Except for the one, that was caused by sliding into a high kerb at speed while going under a narrow bridge :roll: