• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cleaning up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richb

Honorary Member
Club Member
Sep 11, 2004
BO11 0CK
I have cleaned up the various threads that were in this section from last year and the year before. Anybody is welcome to restart threads that are relevent to this years show regarding convoys, events etc.

Have also made sure that all three years photographs are in the same place so that people can see the show year on year.

I have cleaned up the various threads that were in this section from last year and the year before. Anybody is welcome to restart threads that are relevent to this years show regarding convoys, events etc.

Have also made sure that all three years photographs are in the same place so that people can see the show year on year.

Status
Not open for further replies.