Frontcover.jpg

Page1.jpg
Page2.jpg
Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg
BackPage.jpg

Thankyou for looking at such a superior design :ihih:

Last edited:
Nice, How long did they make the C2 for, and how many are there around now and did they only come with v6 engine, the white dials suround with the chrome rings looks great.

Nice, How long did they make the C2 for, and how many are there around now and did they only come with v6 engine, the white dials suround with the chrome rings looks great.
Well mate i'm not sure exactly how many were made just that approx 440 where sold in the UK. They were available from 2001 (X) up to 2002/3 (52) although some C1's were still being registered up and around "Y" reg too.

The C2 came with the V6 engine (albeit in a smaller size) and the 2.0L Zetec (most cars you see on eBay will be Zetec's) you can usualy tell the Zetecs as they dont have fog lights. (If you look at the brochure it points out the fact the Auto V6 is slower than both the Zetec & the Manual V6)

The dials are actually silver faced not white, the door speakers and the dials come with a chrome ring, the handbrake knob is silver too.

cosmeticaly apart from the obvious changes to the front bumper, lights, wheels, interior....the two cars are identical

oh and yes I do own one :ihih:

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but can anyone reupload the Cougar C2 Brochure?

- - - Updated - - -

...further still, does anyone have a brochure of the 2001 Mercury Cougar?

Not on that link that I could see, I haven't been able to find any so far but I've been looking :)

also - see my latest post in the missing pics thread

Funnily enough I have some brochures which I am in process of getting scanned (at work as they have A3 bed even though that isn't big enough) with the intention of 'sharing' on the forum.
Watch this space...

Funnily enough I have some brochures which I am in process of getting scanned (at work as they have A3 bed even though that isn't big enough) with the intention of 'sharing' on the forum.
Watch this space...

Norman, I've got a 1998 Edition 1 if you want/need to borrow it. (y)

Last edited:
I'll attach this one here as it's incomplete (one page was cropped and I didn't notice until I was putting them together) so I don't want to put it in the sales lit thread:

The Feb2001 Cougar2 brochure

630mm * 297mm glossy card double sided two folds.

Attachments

• BrochureUkFordCougar2_Feb2001.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
We are planning a download page of our own as a means of having all the stuff in one place and easily accessible.

If anyone has any brochures or manuals, preferably in .pdf, let me know as i'm starting to collect it all together.