Cougar 2 With Black Headlights

CJSnet said:
Also they warned that Shag's weren't sealed up properly after he did something to them, so they constantly have condensation.

Only one of mine mists up and it started about 6 months AFTER I fitted my angel eyes.
If I ever get the car back i will sort it. Piece of cake to do, just time consuming realy. :roll:

Shagmonkey said:
CJSnet said:
Also they warned that Shag's weren't sealed up properly after he did something to them, so they constantly have condensation.

Only one of mine mists up and it started about 6 months AFTER I fitted my angel eyes.
If I ever get the car back i will sort it. Piece of cake to do, just time consuming realy. :roll:
Thats a big IF there mate....how goes it anyway?

8) 8) The lights look great bud really helps to bring a bit of interest to the front of a C2. You could stick some halos in also now that would look nice 8) 8) 8)

Might alreay have been asked but I couldnt quite see so I ask,

Are the headlights interchangeable between the Cougar 1 & 2?

I not a fan of the Silver headlights on the Cougar2 and the Black insides really smarten up the look of the car.

Top job

ginja said:
But they don't look right, look ok on the car they where designed for. Personaly I dont think the black lights would work so effectivly on a silver cougar, maybe wrong :roll:

dsc00027ip7.jpg

and soon:

cougartoshop.jpg

I love these C2 black lights :wink: :twisted: