Cougar at Night

Very nice mate. The neons aren't to my taste, but it's your car not mine and it wouldn't do for us all to be the same! I like what you've done with the indicators though, putting them in the foglight housing. The white lamps you've put in the headlight unit in place of the indicators, are they a second dipped beam or main beam? I'm assuming the fogs are now the ones in the lower front valance? It's different, I like different. (y)

After seeing all that, I feel like I've just had a Close Encounter...................................
Of the Cougar kind lol!:eek6:

Very nice mate. The neons aren't to my taste, but it's your car not mine and it wouldn't do for us all to be the same! I like what you've done with the indicators though, putting them in the foglight housing. The white lamps you've put in the headlight unit in place of the indicators, are they a second dipped beam or main beam? I'm assuming the fogs are now the ones in the lower front valance? It's different, I like different. (y)

They are actually angel eyes with blue strobes in the centre, though it doesn`t show very clearly.

Looks good phil (y). Can't wait to see it in the flesh. What's that blue lit up Cougar head thingy in the rear window then ? Or am i showing my ignorance again :rolleyes5:

Looks very pretty......:D

Saying as you're such a clever sod with lights, any chance you can fix me kitchen ones please? :smilewinkgrin: