Cougar Concept moulds

Don't suppose you remember the 4th Kully? The ones I know are Thundercat, King Roderick's one (the one I mentioned being offered for sale) , CJSNet's car in the pics above...

Two complete kits were sold in that infamous group buy, Luke Daisley received his full kit but to my knowledge it was never fitted to a car. Wayne (username Balley or something?) also ordered one but don't think he ever received it.

After all the reassurances that were put in place by people directly in communication with the person who took all the money, that's shocking.

As for the 4th car, it belonged to a fast food shop owner in Portsmouth. I can't remember his name. I think, he had his car colour changed to purple too.

If anyone has pictures of when Alex's car was in having spoilers fitted, it was in the background.

Thanks for asking Matt, no real progress with this lately, just been too busy with other stuff.
But fully intend to move project forward at some point.
Will have to find a good donor car, Silver one I guess, what do you reckon?!

- - - Updated - - -

I've just had another look at 'CJS'S' Concept Cougar, what a great looking car!
This has got to be done again!

Thanks for asking Matt, no real progress with this lately, just been too busy with other stuff.
But fully intend to move project forward at some point.
Will have to find a good donor car, Silver one I guess, what do you reckon?!

- - - Updated - - -

I've just had another look at 'CJS'S' Concept Cougar, what a great looking car!
This has got to be done again!

CJSnets car looked pretty.............from a distance!!
Viv's car is up for grabs Wil, I told her to contact you through Kully, might be worth giving her a shout (Aussiecat)

I plan to get a local firm to check out the moulds with a view to producing a set. Been busy with other stuff....
I've just read previous posts on this, lots of useful info and advice, thanks.
Next step will be to find a donor car, Silver I guess.. ?

That's the one mate. They do loads of stuff for classics - fibreglass Bedford CF bonnet anyone?:LOL:
They used to be by Shrub Hill I think but they are now on Blackpole trading estate.

That's the one mate. They do loads of stuff for classics - fibreglass Bedford CF bonnet anyone?:LOL:
They used to be by Shrub Hill I think but they are now on Blackpole trading estate.
Hi Matt and fellow Cougar owners!

It's been a while...

Good to be back on the Forum.

I still have the Cougar 'concept car moulds' and would like to offer them to the Club FOC (would need to be picked up or can deliver at cost)

If of interest contact me for further details,

cheers,

Wil

No I haven't mate I'm afraid, send me a PM don't put it on the public forum. I may have to arrange transport in any case as I no longer have an estate car but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Where's he based? Can help with Cougarforce to pass on if they're anywhere around me