Cougar in Cumbria

You need to upload your pics to photobucket. Create an account which is free. Upload your photo's then name them if you wish to do so then click save. Once saved on Photobucket hover the curser over the photo and you'll see a drop down box appear. Highlight the IMG code at the bottom, right click on it then click copy. Open up the UK Cougar sight on the message page you want to post the photo on to, right click in the message box, then click paste. Beneath the message box is a go advanced button. Click that and it will show the photo you've just posted (y)

Btw......when you've created the account on photobucket you'll see a green box with "Upload images and videos". Thats what you click to search your pc for the photo's you want to upload. But before you do, just underneath that it says "more options". Click there and set the photo size to large (640x480). Thats the best size for on here mate (y)

SS100494.jpg

Thanks mate. Here's what brought me to the club.

Well looked after, massive history, sweet as a nut and looking well for its age, and all for £750.

Very tidy mate.

750! Its crazy how much car you get. The missus friend just wasted 3k on a KA and said she felt physically sick when I told her what I paid for the cat.

Enjoy bud and make sure you get yourself down the road and for some calendar shots (y)

Thanks for the comments. Such a lot of car for the money and drives very smoothly, nice to have the V6 purr again.

Carvetii, soon as I get a day off it'll be a run up Hartside or the lakes for a few artistic snaps. Showed friends and workmates the car and when I say how much it cost their faces are a picture!

Night shift soon beckons so take care all and thanks again for the warm welcome.