Cougar lover since 18

C

Cenus_

...years of age. Finally decided to get one, just bought this on ebay.

Looking forward to taking her out for a proper spin this weekend.

Might be looking for some help on sorting out the climate control come next summer!

Welcome to UKC.com Cenus, post up a pic of your new cat for us to see, when you find the time.(y)

Is it a V6 or 2L Zetec?

Check the 1st post Mark :angel::LOL:

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

hi and welcome to ukcougar.com and for those that are blind here is a pic of said cat lol
!!szl0dgBG0~$(KGrHqIOKjYE)nlQuK2-BMi9U0O6SQ~~_12.JPG

I SEE NO LINK in the 1st post??:(

Thanks Paul, now can you repost the pic in braille for me please, I wondered why all those body parts were poking out me front grill!(y)

if you look at the first post mark he has highlighted the word THIS click on it lol
and here it is in braille

Cheese_Grater.jpg

Thanks Paul.................I can nearly feel the contours of his cougar now....................... through all this blood?:oops:

welcome cenus, you're not too far from me, in Runcorn, any probs, this lot know all the answers, and the banter is pretty good also, see you in the flesh before too long maybe,

ACE.

Welcome to the forum, Kev from your neck of the woods originally, Coalville so we visit down there every now and then, might see you around (y)

So I picked her up yesterday evening, all in all very happy. 1 quick question should the display with the odometer/clock and the trip display be back lit? If so mine isn't :(

So I picked her up yesterday evening, all in all very happy. 1 quick question should the display with the odometer/clock and the trip display be back lit? If so mine isn't :(
Mines playing up too mate, possibly a bulb, Alan should have said that :LOL: (no offence ment Al) they come on when you turn the ignition on not the lights.

Oh both your links go to a de-funct eBay page sorry.

Posted from my mobile

I was hoping it would be a fuse, I'm gonna pull the lot tomorrow just in case, but if not, I guess its a case of taking the dash board to pieces?

Mines playing up too mate, possibly a bulb, Alan should have said that :LOL: (no offence ment Al) they come on when you turn the ignition on not the lights.

Oh both your links go to a de-funct eBay page sorry.

Posted from my mobile

Yes ok Matt :LOL: but unusual for both bulbs to go, unless they have blown in turn over the life of the car and no previous owner bothered to sort it.

Cenus, take a look in the howto section for how to remove the dash and dials :beer: