Cougar Predator

Ok, here are more pics with the No Limits front grill installed........................she's got more scoops now than Ben & Jerry lol!:LOL:
DSC08036.jpg

DSC08037.jpg

DSC08038.jpg

DSC08039.jpg

NOW THEN! o_O
That just finishes it (y)
I'm still fascinated by the different shades that lip throws up as the light catches it .
Only on a Frosty Al, it shows every detail off perfectly mate!(y)
I never dreamt she'd be looking this fine, but thanks to you & the help from some of our members of this great club, My cat has transformed from a pussy, into a predator!:LOL:(y)
Just needs some flames up the bonnet ;)
(y)
Hmmmm...........are you trying to talk yourself out of a certain set of flames Al lol!!:LOL:

Only on a Frosty Al, it shows every detail off perfectly mate!(y)
I never dreamt she'd be looking this fine, but thanks to you & the help from some of our members of this great club, My cat has transformed from a pussy, into a predator!:LOL:(y)

Hmmmm...........are you trying to talk yourself out of a certain set of flames Al lol!!:LOL:

Noooo, was thinking perhaps chrome or silver embossing effect ;)

Looks cool, ive never seen a front end like that (y)

The lip has been done already, as has the scoop etc.

Looks ok as a combo too, I've never been a fan of the Visteon Scoop but it doesn't look out of place. Be nice to see RS deliver one of them skirts whole too! J's one was split through the O/S holey bit (not really a scoop is it?? LOL)

You wanna try driving with my bumper on Mark, even on standard shocks and springs!

The lip has been done already, as has the scoop etc.

Looks ok as a combo too, I've never been a fan of the Visteon Scoop but it doesn't look out of place. Be nice to see RS deliver one of them skirts whole too! J's one was split through the O/S holey bit (not really a scoop is it?? LOL)

You wanna try driving with my bumper on Mark, even on standard shocks and springs!
I think the thing is, although just about everything has been done before, in terms of body styling/kits, sometimes a certain combination just seems to work & create a slightly different look.(y)
My front lip arrived damaged too Kully, not that you'd know after Al got his magic hands on it.:) I spoke to RS bodykits about their packaging & was informed they will look into alternatives.................not that I'm complaining, after they kindly gave me a reduction to keep the damaged one.

As for your new front kully, I was looking at it in the Modified Nationals pics, it looks fantastic on :cool:(have you meshed it yet?) but I thought to myself it looks v-e-r-y low indeed, deffo not for a car that's already been lowered.:)

Looks like mine haha for me it is far too high but I have gone from my bumper to a standard like yours wit that lip on it so I have loads more clearance than I have been used too.

JJ

I think that the best thing you did was to take off the stickers, if you did anything else to that, it'd be too much. It's certainly 1000% improivement imo, you should be proud of that. I'm not blowing smoke up your ass either, it looks good as a package.

Looks like mine haha for me it is far too high but I have gone from my bumper to a standard like yours wit that lip on it so I have loads more clearance than I have been used too.

JJ
Yes Jase, they do look remarkably similar don't they lol!:LOL: Well at least you won't have to remove all those tarmac shavings off your front splitter now it's raised slightly........I'll bet before long, your local roads will start growing stubble again.:)

Looking good there ... nice scoop ... and a day spent with Alan & Vonny has to be a good day.
I couldn't agree more Phil, the Pid household excels in hospitality.(y)

I think that the best thing you did was to take off the stickers, if you did anything else to that, it'd be too much. It's certainly 1000% improivement imo, you should be proud of that. I'm not blowing smoke up your ass either, it looks good as a package.
Thanks Rich.(y)
TBH, the side flame decals were more of an experiment to try something a bit different, I have no regrets, but yep............they had to go, especially once the new bits were added, else it would have been too much & detracted from the new kit.:)

Mark, that is looking sweet mate. Would love to stick a kit on mine, but a) I really want to get the bodywork sorted i.e. that dent in the rear quarter and b) If I put a kit on I won't be able to get in and out of my driveway, as it just about scrapes the front end as it is now and it's only lowered 30mm. When I went to Surrey the other week I was backing out of my uncles driveway and caught the front lip on the kerb as I backed out onto road. So, I'd hate to think how I'd cope with a kit on too. However, very impressed with yours, looks very nice indeed - great job by the Pid Meister once again lol.

Mark, that is looking sweet mate. Would love to stick a kit on mine, but a) I really want to get the bodywork sorted i.e. that dent in the rear quarter and b) If I put a kit on I won't be able to get in and out of my driveway, as it just about scrapes the front end as it is now and it's only lowered 30mm. When I went to Surrey the other week I was backing out of my uncles driveway and caught the front lip on the kerb as I backed out onto road. So, I'd hate to think how I'd cope with a kit on too. However, very impressed with yours, looks very nice indeed - great job by the Pid Meister once again lol.
Tim, your cat looks fantastic bud, body kit or not, you'll get that rear dent sorted mate.(y)

TBH, I never had any probs with mine before, after she'd been lowered 30mm, apart from once or twice when I drove a bit too quickly over the odd speed bump with a full car of passengers onboard, which could cause the odd scrape on the exhaust. I don't think this splitter is any lower than the standard, but instead of sloping in, it juts out, meaning It gets near to an obstacle, before the wheels make contact & start to lift over the bump..................this means I now have to approach kerbs & bumps v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y.:LOL:

I love the look of this Mark. Looks really mean and moody. Glad you've joined the exclusive scoop club too (y)
Thanks Nick, the scoop is thanks to Matt/Ginja, who put me in touch with his friend who sold it to me, many thanks to Matt for that gem.(y)

Where and for how much did u get the no limits grill from if you dont mind me asking??
Ash from AP Design who is a member of this forum, makes them Gav.
I found out by reading through thiis thread : http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/showthread.php?12120-Back-Again&highlight=limits+grill
Ash @ AP Design
AP_Design@live.co.uk
iirc, they are approx £45 & are supplied gel coated. you have to get them painted & meshed yourself, hope this helps.(y)

Yep, liking the front splitter alot. Good work there, glad you got it all sorted and on the car ok.
Thanks Peter, at the end of the day, Al deserves the credit for the 1st class job he made of it all.(y)