cougar wheel centres

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
cougar wheel centres/grille

first pic of my wheel centres just stuck them on to the backings of my original inserts so waiting for sealer to set before going on car,with thanks to pid_16v(alan) for the good idea(y)

centrecap.jpg

Last edited:
when i seen your pics i just had to,just recieved today and got hit with customs charges,anyway think they should look good on my black oz anniversary's

will do,still toying with doing the grille emblem mmmmmmmmmm:ihih:
its done now lol
grille.jpg

Last edited:
I think it looks good mate,those wheel centres are spot on, just what i need acctually. Hmm, where do you live and do you park it out the front.lol. Joke Joke, I would never do that to a fellow cat owner.

I think it looks good mate,those wheel centres are spot on, just what i need acctually. Hmm, where do you live and do you park it out the front.lol. Joke Joke, I would never do that to a fellow cat owner.
the good thing about them ones is u cant take them off from the front of wheel,need wheel off to take them off now and a blowtorch to get sealant off lol

cheers guys this was done way back last year as you can tell with date of the thread only difference now is the cougar tyre valves have been fitted now