Cougar with options...and high price!

The rears have something going on, looks more like vinyl, the same goes for the fronts, zoom in and take a look at the o/s/f headlamp.

Apparently, rumour has it that the last owner was whisked off to a nut house, went round the bend after going into deep depression because he had to live with what he'd done to that poor car. I might as well tell you the rest, when Heathrow was closed in december, it wasn't due to snow at all, apparently the owner of this car was so fond of glueing things he glued himself to the runway and was feeding bread to the aeroplanes!!:):):)

Apparently, rumour has it that the last owner was whisked off to a nut house, went round the bend after going into deep depression because he had to live with what he'd done to that poor car. I might as well tell you the rest, when Heathrow was closed in december, it wasn't due to snow at all, apparently the owner of this car was so fond of glueing things he glued himself to the runway and was feeding bread to the aeroplanes!!:):):)

Where's the mop.........................................I just wet the floor :LOL:

.............. although I do sometimes wonder what goes on behind those dark and menacing eyes of yours Rich......................................coat-door-gone :geek:

That poor Coug...it makes me want to vomit all over the owner and say "there you go, how do you feel now!" I just cannot believe some knob would do that to their car...let alone a Coug!!! Arrrghhhh!!!!

I don't mind a modified car at all, (here's one of my old ones) but like a previous poster said, (ETA: It was Richb) mods had best best be sympathetic to the original design. Either that, or completely radical.

But whichever way you go, trying to get full market for a modded car will end in tears unless you find someone with your vision. Doesn't matter how much you like it yourself if the buyer can't stand it.

Having spent hours looking at car adverts recently, I can say that nothing has changed in years.

I could be tempted to sell my cat at that price. Having said that my interior cost £2500 alone.