• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 09 pics?

A

Andy72

I think I'm going mad but I can't find any pics of 09. Loved the writeups of past years. Anyone point me in right place? Can't wait for 2010 which will be my first.

Just one more question, what actually goes on? I see lots of cougars, lots of beer, a marquee, a fridge and a few random fancy dress costumes LOL

Ps admin. Feel free to delete, just give me a few hours to read any replies

So the fest is in a random field somewhere for just us lot then?

So the fest is in a random field somewhere for just us lot then?

Yup - that's about it Kev. Went to my 1st one this year with my son and a great time was had by all - very lucky with the weather an'all. We had the corner of the camp site so there were other people there as well but they stayed well away :LOL:.

I think that we may be going back there next year. The facilities were a bit c**p but that should be sorted by then :D

Well we have a tent we have never used yet lol, so where in the country is it?

Cougarfest is superb!

Within 5 mins of turning up we had cracked open a beer and had Tony's car in the air and his wheels off.

The atmosphere is great and everyone is so friendly and willing to offer a hand or advice

Hi guys interested in coming, but afraid wont be able to contribute too much. Just about to stick some clear side repeaters on mine and that'll be the 1st mod ive ever done on any of my cars really.:eek: although enthusiastic and keen to learn (and drink);) would just be nice to put some faces to names as it were!(y)

Last edited:
Hi guys interested in coming, but afraid wont be able to contribute too much. Just about to stick some clear side repeaters on mine and that'll be the 1st mod ive ever done on any of my cars really.:eek: although enthusiastic and keen to learn (and drink);) would just be nice to some faces to names as it were!(y)

That's good enough chap... (y)

It's mostly about yourself being there, doesn't matter if your car is standard or modified.
All you need is a tent or a body bag like Ginja :LOL: food (bbq on site to cook your food if req'd) and a wee bit of drink :smile5:

Hi guys interested in coming, but afraid wont be able to contribute too much. Just about to stick some clear side repeaters on mine and that'll be the 1st mod ive ever done on any of my cars really.:eek: although enthusiastic and keen to learn (and drink);) would just be nice to put some faces to names as it were!(y)

It's not about how "modded" your cat is matey, just BE there :yesnod: also check the thread for CF2010 attendees (y)