• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 09

phil robbo

Well-known user
Oct 4, 2004
Huddersfield
EDITED BY JJ TO POST DETAILS OF '09 FEST..

Location, Grendon lakes, Northants

Price, ?ú45-?ú50 inc camping price is to be split between paying for site and marquee/fridge/bbq/lights etc.

date, 17th/18th/19th JULY

price is based on 30 cars minimum I cannot stress enough if we do not have this number attend we cannot afford it plain and simple so get your arse's into gear and get confirmed as this has been a real ball ache to sort out.

Thanks
JJ

Last edited:
I can confirm that the wheels are in motion, certain aspects were finalised by Jason and myself earlier today but the absolute final details will be posted up very soon. Just some minor details to polish up as we need to make sure that everything is set in stone and all angles are covered.

With that, I will add : GET YOUR WALLETS READY TO BOOK YOUR PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(y)

UPDATE: Details will all be online TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Finally after much hassle and messing about.

Location, Grendon lakes, Northants

Price, ?ú45-?ú50 inc camping price is to be split between paying for site and marquee/fridge/bbq/lights etc.

date, 17th/18th/19th JULY

price is based on 30 cars minimum I cannot stress enough if we do not have this number attend we cannot afford it plain and simple so get your arse's into gear and get confirmed as this has been a real ball ache to sort out.

Thanks
JJ

CAN ANYONE WANTING TO GO PLEASE USE THE RIGHT THREAD TITLED "ATTENDEES". Just click the link in my sig!

Thank you

Kylie-1.jpg

might not have the cat then now,but will still come on the bike(y)