• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2009 attendees list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont want to spam thread,but when is the cut off for name down and paid? misses is going to see if work will give her time off,if they do i would be coming(hope they do just bought a tent on ebay lol)

Come on guys, don't miss this one. The sun is going to shine (Micheal Fish said so) :skep: The beer is going to flow, and the burgers will be grilling. Cougars in all their glory but hopefully not their owners :LOL:
Make this one to remember, new members dive in, you will enjoy it, promise (y)
The more the merrier.

breast.jpg

im in guys!! sorry but i'v been useless lately (or maybei'v always been useless but only jus realised!!):rolleyes5:

anyway, jus gotta tranfer the money over but add 2 for the weeked as me mucka dusty is comin over with me (tho i dont think he'l fall asleep like last year!! :hand:)

see you soon!!:D

im in guys!! sorry but i'v been useless lately (or maybei'v always been useless but only jus realised!!):rolleyes5:

anyway, jus gotta tranfer the money over but add 2 for the weeked as me mucka dusty is comin over with me (tho i dont think he'l fall asleep like last year!! :hand:)

see you soon!!:D

Wicked no Karts this year for you tho Bobby:frown2: might have to find somewhere local to carry on the tradition :prrr:

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.