• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2009 payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

V6SINGH

Official UKCougar Stuntman
Jul 29, 2005
BE11 3ND
PAYMENT DETAILS!

UPDATED 27th June 2009.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ENSURE THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS MADE CORRECTLY.

First off, apologies for the delay!:frown2: As most of you are aware, following issues with Billing Aquadrome:mad2:, this years fest has been a mission. Add to that that Jason and myself work different hours, and we have had to organise everything in spare time and even whilst at work!(y)

Due to the economic changes:incazzato:, the event suppliers we are using for the fridge, bbq and marquee now require paying in advance of the event, therefore we need club payments to be made asap.:D

FULL WEEKENDERS :

You need to pay £20 to tickets@ukcougar.com via paypal for weekend facilities. The remaining £30 is payable to Grendon Lakes directly*

ONE NIGHTERS :

You need to pay £10 to tickets@ukcougar.com via paypal for weekend facilities. The remaining £15 is payable to Grendon Lakes directly*

ONE DAYERS :

You need to pay £5 to tickets@ukcougar.com via paypal for weekend facilities.

INSTRUCTIONS :

*GRENDON LAKES PAYMENT : Please contact Grendon Lakes directly (details on their web site, click my sig) to make your relevant payment. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE AMOUNTS ABOVE. The reason for this is that this the first event they are hosting for us, if it goes well, future payments will be easier!! When you call please state :
Your details (name etc)
Attending Cougarfest with UkCougar.com on the weekend of the 17th July
How many nights you are camping (@£15/night)
Any further info they require.

CLUB FEE : Please make this payment ASAP to tickets@ukcougar.com via paypal to enable us to pay for the equipment required. PLEASE ADD YOUR FORUM USERNAME TO YOUR PAYMENT!!!!

All Grendon payments are inclusive of passengers for camping, the club fee is per vehicle.

ANY QUESTIONS, Please contact Jason or myself directly via PM.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD.:hand:

Many Thanks

Kully (y)

Last edited:
Another ten need to pay people come on.

DEADLINE FOR PAYMENTS IS 7TH JULY 30 PAYMENTS FOR WEEKENDERS OR NO FEST SIMPLES.

Come on guys.... any more takers??!!!!

The following people are full weekend attendees:

Alex_16v
RichK
SDM
phil robbo
RichB
Topcat
Warthog
pid_16v
mofo SOB
anthony grishmann
birdy
cougar571
SkinnyDawg
Stewart
cmewse
JJ
cougarfella
V6Singh
angelman
FlamencoAssassin
Tigger
Ginja

22 cars

One nighters

bound
sonicgroove
bobster
dar1976
dyg3474

5 cars

One dayers

m44ty0
beggars20
Brian Willoughby
Paul.P
casscougar (2 cars)
The Bridge

7 cars

UPDATED 15:40 13th JULY

Last edited:
cougarfest 2009 payment

Haven't made payment yet as we have been away on holiday, is it still possible to attend and what methods of payment are available now that the deadline has passed?

Steve & Rita

INSTRUCTIONS :

*GRENDON LAKES PAYMENT : Please contact Grendon Lakes directly (details on their web site, click V6 SINGH`S sig) to make your relevant payment.
When you call please state :
Your details (name etc)
Attending Cougarfest with UkCougar.com on the weekend of the 17th July
How many nights you are camping (@£15/night)
Any further info they require.

CLUB FEE : Please make this payment ASAP to tickets@ukcougar.com via paypal to enable us to pay for the equipment required. PLEASE ADD YOUR FORUM USERNAME TO YOUR PAYMENT!!!!

All Grendon payments are inclusive of passengers for camping, the club fee is per vehicle.

£20 per car for the full weekend to ukcougar.com
£30 per car for the full weekend to Grendon lakes

Is it same as other fest's where we pay some dosh into a collection and that buys food when we arrive or is that part of the £20 per car payment we've already made?

i will probably bring some bacon and sausages anyway for all!!!
it's gonna be wet so bring a brolly a big one!!!!
a coat, wellies, canoe, life jacket!!!

The club has never provided food at any event Kevin. You should know that, you're worse than Ginja!

Haven't made payment yet as we have been away on holiday, is it still possible to attend and what methods of payment are available now that the deadline has passed?

Steve & Rita

If you get onto it asap you're still in. I suggest that you make payment to Grendon and the club by this evening to guarantee that you get the camping prices as posted. :smilewinkgrin:

Anybody that does not prepay their camping will pay more at the gate.:wink5:

fd.jpg

laugh!!! worth trying eh Kully!!!
we all chippin in to a shopping bag trip for grub like years past?
i know we have done that dude!
each year i end up bringing stuff for myself and it gets eaten by all then i get left with nowt you see, not that i mind at all laugh!!!
so i was just wondering if we were having a whip round for dosh so a shopping trip can be done for all?????? or am i too simple in my old age?

Think its best to bring your own food mate (like I usualy dont) i know what you mean about the bring stuff and someone else eats/drinks it though, I remember bringing a few cans of Kronenbourg and two large bottles of IRN BRU one year, come to get a swig and the beers had been drank (half inched from fridge) and the IRN Bru too...now I wasn't that bothered as I wasn't gona drink it all but it would have been nice if someone had left me a can of beer.

i cannot live on beer alone!!! laugh!!!
i only as as if were gonna do some collection for a shopping trip for all then i was gonna chip in when i arrive.
Phil, is there a place on site where we can buy a breakfast?
i'll phone and ask if no one knows????
i need to ask if there are showers available on site too?

see ya awl soon

Status
Not open for further replies.