Cougarfest 2009 Photos- IN HERE PLEASE!!

As usual really brill pic's from Mr B a well as good video footage from Al, can't beleive its been a week still haven't caught up on sleep, and i'm peeling. Still good memories roll on next year.

The picture quality is poor as I have had to shrink them, every picture is upwards of 3.0Mb befor I shrink them so quality is lost in the process.

The atmosphere was brilliant, after 5 Cougarfests, I think that the way forward is to ease into the party mood on Friday night, then get ratted on Saturday. makes mental note (Must drink less next year).

Another thing worth noting is that Cougarfest is not any different from any other show that I have been to with the club, the only difference being that there are more cougars at Cougarfest than attend car shows. It really is all about meeting up with friends and having a ball. (not kicking it at them as I did on friday) My only regret this year is that we pulled out of the modified nationals.

I have already suggested to Kully that it might be an idea for us to make a weekend of Ford fair next year, it's a long way for us to come for a day but if we camped at billing, grendon or somewhere else close by from friday to sunday morning, it might be more of a viable proposition.

As regards Grendon, I would be more than happy for it to be the new home of Cougarfest, a combination of the hospitality shown by the owners, it's location and the atmosphere on saturday night brings me to that conclusion. Also, I didn't miss the chinese whispers that we always seem to get at Billing about some undesireable wanting to scratch our cars late at night.

100% weekend(y):wink5:

After seeing pics and reading all comments come heaven or high water I will be there next year. If it means a couple of weeks off on the sick then so be it!.

After seeing pics and reading all comments come heaven or high water I will be there next year. If it means a couple of weeks off on the sick then so be it!.

In total agreement with you Charlie - I missed last years and this, due to work. Will book off next year...also need to buy a tent too...may look at Halfrauds as they have 50% off tents this month.

also need to buy a tent too...may look at Halfrauds as they have 50% off tents this month.

Me too, at this rate it'll end up like a wife swapping party if we all have the same tents, I pity the person who ends up in Dustys tent!!:D:D:D

Me too, at this rate it'll end up like a wife swapping party if we all have the same tents, I pity the person who ends up in Dustys tent!!:D:D:D

I don't have a wife...or a girlfriend at the mo...but always happy to partake! lol :ihih:

I have already suggested to Kully that it might be an idea for us to make a weekend of Ford fair next year, it's a long way for us to come for a day but if we camped at billing, grendon or somewhere else close by from friday to sunday morning, it might be more of a viable proposition.

100% weekend(y):wink5:
Hamilton Fields is the official Campsite for Ford Fair. www.hamiltonfields.co.uk Tel: 07801860732

Great pics mate (y) :D you always capture the wackyest moments :LOL: