Cougarfest 2010 - Mrs Hippy's picks

M

Mrs_Hippy

Well those of you who where there will know that I took loads of photos!!! I set the camera to multi shot for the air mattress shenanigans and as the day wore on and my cider intake continued I forgot to take it off! It was also a relativity new camera and I tend to have phases of finding things fascinating - the one that weekend was taking photos. Don't worry by next year I will be finding something else shiny so you wont hear a shutter noise all the time :) I have managed to get the several thousand photos down to an awful lot less!- I advise that if you want to view them on photobucket then you click on the first photo and use the next arrow - that way you can see the pattern in any sequence photos I took (the water slide) and its a quick way to hop through the photos and skip any than don't interest you by clicking forward more quickly!

The album is here:
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff220/Mrs_Hippy/Cougarfest/

and there is a sub album of a couple of photos of Crash Test Kullys mattress roll:
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff220/Mrs_Hippy/Cougarfest/Crash Test Kully/

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_4319.jpg

IMG_4982.jpg

Brilliant pictures!!! some of the action shots are superb deffo going to be grabbing a few of those.

Well worth the wait!.

JJ

Brilliant pictures!!! some of the action shots are superb deffo going to be grabbing a few of those.

Well worth the wait!.

JJ

Well if anyone wants proper copies of them instead of the ones that have been resized by photobucket then let me know. In some instances I have put only one of a series of action shots up of a person’s slide so if they want the others then they just need to let me know. Also if I took 4 separate photos of someone laughing, in profile, etc during the day I chose the one I thought was best but you might want to see some others.

I may have to be reminded who is who as I know what everyone looks like but I have difficulties matching names and faces which is difficult enough for me without the fact that pretty much everyone has an alternative name on the forum!

Don’t worry though I will get used to it – I have started a spreadsheet to remind me who everyone is, what their real name is and which is their car! Hehe!

Don’t worry though I will get used to it – I have started a spreadsheet to remind me who everyone is, what their real name is and which is their car! Hehe!

Doesn't surprise me in the least! :LOL: Hope you're concativating all of your data between workbooks (y)