Cougarfest 2010 ...Not so live

From selection to being posted on here took some 4.5 hours, the quality of some of them has diminished as they were quite high resolution and edited with rubbish software on a half dead computer. Looking back through them reminded me of what a great time we had.

Fantastic work there Rich so thanks very much for the time and effort. That one of JJ and Mini was brilliant - seriously did have me rolling on the floor (y)

Rich, you have surpassed (if that's how you spell it? lol) yourself once more. Brilliant set of pic's, had forgotten just what fun we all had.

I'd forgotten Neil (pie-in-ear) was even there :LOL: then I remembered Mo taping him to his chair, class :LOL:

I just remember trying to cut him up on the motorway, as thought "who is this plonker in an Arse-tra!!" LOL!!!! ....Oops!!

I am more excited at the prospect of the Modified nationals, Tatton and Fest after going through that lot, most of the people pictures turned out well and I have used them, I didn't take as many as some people but I'm very pleased with the ones that I did.

If you lot dont look at these pics and laff yer **** off yer flippin mad!!! lol if you havent done already then pay JJ 30 of your lovely pounds and Grendon lakes for the camping, and come along this year and be IN the pics for this one lol IT IS THE MOST FUN YOU@LL HAVE WITH YER CLOTHES ON!!!! OR OFF COME TO THINK LOL ;-D hehehehe

COUGARFEST.... be there or be bored lol