• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2013 July 12-13-14th deposits thread

I do have the list on the PC just can't access Internet from it.

I will add them now while I am on the phone.

JJ

Thanks Jason, life passes by so quickly and things are forgotten.

Didn't think it'd do any harm to bump the thread in the process, looking forward to the show season now that we have done the Christmas thing, let's start to press the show thing and get some good turn outs. Also, for those of you that want to attend shows, start to pay your money now, it'll mean that you have less to find nearer the time of the shows.

If everybody that was at last years shows were to attend this years shows, we'd be very happy, if more members turned up and had fun, we'd be elated, come on everybody, get behind the club and support the events that we arrange or attend, here's to 2013!

We are now half-way through the second 'Deposit Window' (February 1st - April 1st) if anyone else is thinking about committing to 'Fest 2013.

We are now half-way through the second 'Deposit Window' (February 1st - April 1st) if anyone else is thinking about committing to 'Fest 2013.

Yes come on people, this is the highlight of the UKC year for me - a cracking weekender..... ;)

Though it looks like it will be just me this year as Kathy has a wedding to attend that weekend :(

Yes come on people, this is the highlight of the UKC year for me - a cracking weekender..... ;)

Though it looks like it will be just me this year as Kathy has a wedding to attend that weekend :(

Obviously not yours then John.............:):)

Looks like 5 more deposits are required to meet JJ's criteria for it to go ahead.

Probably going to the same wedding as Jackie - so it looks like it's just me and Dan again (who's going to make the bacon butties :censored:
) :LOL:
:LOL:

.....................but seriously folks - best weekend of the year so......................................GET SIGNED UP NOW!!!!!!

Strange q, but do many young children normaly attend? Ie, 6year olds?
Edit. I have my daughter that weekend and I can imagine it would get rather messy! ......and come to think of it, she will be 7 then lol

Dave, its a family weekend first. Always has been. This year will technically be Karishma's 4th lol and she's only 2!

If Dave Hornet comes, he'll probably have his kids in tow, Manos and Mo should be there with Theo, and anyone else we can get on board in the mean time who wants to bring the kids. Plenty to do in the great outdoors :)

As Kully says Dave, it is family friendly, yes we do have drinkies, but not to the bawdy degree. I've attended since 2007 and after checking out that first one back then, i've allowed Vonny to attend with me :)
I think you get a good sense of occasion from last years photo thread.

Yes mate you could as long as initial numbers are enough.

I have to apologise for dropping the ball with this I have been having issues at home that I have been trying to fix.

Thank you to those who have been pushing the thread.

JJ

Hmmm, fest clashes with Duxford Flying Legends Airshow..........:(

Wanted to do the Airshow this year!

What happens when the deposit window closes on the 1st April ?

I'm hoping to get down again this year, possibly with Karen and the kids ( it will be a lot easier for me to attend if they came aswell ) but not sure I can get it sorted before the 1st.