• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2018 - interested parties.

I can pretty much do whenever I guess. My on-call can be traded off if necessary.

But have we settled on a potential location? I'd kind of prefer somewhere that a 17-year-old Corsa-bro isn't trying to do donuts in a field or ploughing his mum's Astra into a lake (again).

Again? Dam, why did I miss this?!

Open to suggestions for venue, just a general area so I can look about but needs sorting asap as will soon be booked up for them months.

I'm happy to go anywhere. South Wales is certainly very nice, if the weather's nice enough we might be able to get down to the beach or head up into the mountains and find some hairpin bends.

All those so far shown a Preference for dates have put your name against them and put you in red, will wait a bit longer for others to show there Preference and will then start looking for a venue. Keep your suggestions coming.

Watching with interest, I'll just need to wait and find out what the holiday plans are with my missus and lad.

Being selfish, north Wales is much more preferable for me, south Wales nearly doubles the travel time.

But that is just me and I haven't even confirmed dates :LOL:

There is an unbelievable about of things to do and see in South Wales that cost nothing at all to visit. Good driving roads as well if you want to stretch your motoring legs a bit.

There is an unbelievable about of things to do and see in South Wales that cost nothing at all to visit. Good driving roads as well if you want to stretch your motoring legs a bit.

Indeed there is, no problem with South Wales as a destination at all. Just double the travel time to get to for me that's all (well I say double it is traffic dependent).

Understandable but the club have members from all over the country and a lot of them go to Castle Combe each year. South Wales is 45mins drive on the M4 into South Wales. Once you are in this area, there is so many things to do and see that cost nothing at all, all free of charge. Something to think about for sure. Change and change of location for this event is a good thing. Just hope you get the over all support for it this coming year.