Cougars Old and New

Quicksilver

Admin
Club Admin
Aug 3, 2008
South Glos.
Have just returned from a 10 day holiday in France and Switzerland. We covered about 2000 miles and saw 5 'new' Cougars, 4 silver ones and the red one in the first pic. While in Vevey, Switzerland we were lucky enough to stumble across a meet of the 'Vevey Retro' club featuring all sorts of motoring erotica from Lambo's to Beetles including the 'old' Cougars featured in the other three pics. The first red one had been 'keyed' right across the bonnet :mad: .
DSCF2252.jpg

DSCF2342.jpg

DSCF2352.jpg

DSCF2354.jpg

Glad you liked the photos. I think the position of the small Swiss no. plate on the 'new' one leaves the front of the car looking a lot better than having to have our standard sized plate and surround fastened on the bumper. Andy.

Glad you liked the photos. I think the position of the small Swiss no. plate on the 'new' one leaves the front of the car looking a lot better than having to have our standard sized plate and surround fastened on the bumper. Andy.

I also just noticed that car has got the corner bumper protectors at the front

Just came across this thread. Dont know how I missed it.

Some nice cougars young and old

just seen all these old cougars on here and thought I would tell you about about the one that my old man is busy restoring in Thailand where he lives to add to his collection of roughly 26 other classic cars both british and american muscle.Anyway they are busy building the engine for this and it is gonna be a beast.He is wanted approx 580bhp.It came with 400bhp but is getting a full rebuild.Will try to get some pics but am going over in August so will defo get some then and even have a drive if he will let me.