Dads cars

just been across to Thailand to see my Dad and took some shots of some of his cars thought I stiick them on here ignore the cougar at the end cos thats mine lol

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt309/taz010671/?albumview=grid

Taz - your dad hasn't got enough cars..think he ought to buy a few more...lol
WOW! some nice motors there - he obviously likes drop tops as most of them are. Lovely old Sunbeam Tiger and that lovely Alfa as well. Very nice collection - lucky bloke! (y)

yeah he certainly loves his drop tops the damilar at the front is a vanden plas 4 door convertable and is 1 of only 20 ever made but my fav has to be the mach1 mustang convertable this was totally mint to drive as was the trans am

yeah he certainly loves his drop tops the damilar at the front is a vanden plas 4 door convertable and is 1 of only 20 ever made but my fav has to be the mach1 mustang convertable this was totally mint to drive as was the trans am

Yeh, must admit Mustangs are a bit of a favourite of mine too - I'd love to own one one day...when I've retired and too old to drive one! lol

Nice collection of old Mercs too (y)

I do like my old Mercs I've had a couple of SEC's, W124's and a C-Class, must put some pics up of my current W124! :yesnod:

Nice collection of old Mercs too (y)

I do like my old Mercs I've had a couple of SEC's, W124's and a C-Class, must put some pics up of my current W124! :yesnod:

Yup, get'em posted up Ady and you'll have this lot drooling over the VW..lol :LOL:

Yeh, must admit Mustangs are a bit of a favourite of mine too - I'd love to own one one day...when I've retired and too old to drive one! lol

the red mustang won best classic car at a car show in bangkok beating a total of about 300 others and his red jag came 2nd

Jeeeeez Taz - does your Dad OWN Thailand?????........and don't tell me, the shots of your Cat are in your back garden :eek6:

(Only jealous mate - lovely motors (y))
:D

Nice cars mate (is that a Ferrari 288GTO being restored?) liking that Alfa Spyder and the Red Mustang

its just a replica ferrari 288gto with a nissan 3.0v6 twin turbo engine and a scooby gearbox.spoke to my Dad yesterday and he said it is all up and running is very very quick(y)(y).Really lookking forward to taking this out for a spin next year