De-badged grill....

• Thread starter student_with_a_cougar
  • Start date
S

student_with_a_cougar

Hay guys just wondering if any1 could put pictures up of their debadged grill if any has done it.

cheers..

Don't think anybody has done it because the grille is still oval where the badge once was and it looks cack. There was the no limits front grille available from shagger at a very reasonable price.

i did debadge mine but it doesnt look right even when sprayed, so i put the v6 letters from the back on it, i got a pic of that if u want it.

When i got my latest coog it was debaged. I didnt like it and replaced it with a cougar 2 mercury grill. I still have the old grill in my garage if your interested? I can take some pics tomorow.

Mine is just the original frame, wired in the middle, bit of "carbon" film/trim on the lower part and put on one of Jezports badges.
I think it looks quite subtle and recessed.
DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0282.jpg

Really nice badge there Rich. Oh wait I got one exactly like it on mine (on top of a US grille) :wink: :D

Hitchhiker said:
Really nice badge there Rich. Oh wait I got one exactly like it on mine (on top of a US grille) :wink: :D

The US badge is plastic crap, thats why a lot of members have changed them.

I have been through a few grill variations, here is some of them;

DCP_2128.jpg

DCP_2232.jpg

But finally I stuck with this;

23112006405.jpg

Rather than spending ?ú50 on a new American style grill, I merely swapped my British one with someone on the American site NECO, cost a fiver in postage, result!

Blimey, I have forgotten how much my car has changed since I got it!

KingRoderick said:
Rather than spending ?ú50 on a new American style grill, I merely swapped my British one with someone on the American site NECO, cost a fiver in postage, result!

I stole this idea, me and this dude are doing a deal, just waiting for confirmation 8)