dials done today by uncle al

Those do look very good Neil. I will have to get mine fitted, but, the thought of having to take most of the dash out to fit them is holding me back. Did you do anything to the panel to allow the low fuel light to shine through? A few people have commented that theirs was not showing through.

Extra hole - Airbag on left hand side of cluster ???????.....Doh! I see it now...the fuel low warning light - I never allow mine to get that low, so I'd never see it anyway lol

Look great love the silver needles! are they sprayed or standard?

They were sprayed with plasticote silver Gav, I decided to spray my second set with some silver frost enamel i had spare, so these were surplus, and have just been sat on the old dial set in my garage, until today :)
You need to take out the red plastic inserts and the balance weights from each needle.

Those do look very good Neil. I will have to get mine fitted, but, the thought of having to take most of the dash out to fit them is holding me back. Did you do anything to the panel to allow the low fuel light to shine through? A few people have commented that theirs was not showing through.

Use the "how-to" Dick, you'll be surprised mate. As for the low fuel light, if you turn the mask over onto its face, you will see the oval for the fuel light. Using a new craft knife and keeping a very firm but steady hand, cut out a rectangle within the white lines.

Extra hole - Airbag on left hand side of cluster ???????.....Doh! I see it now...the fuel low warning light - I never allow mine to get that low, so I'd never see it anyway lol
tim never get mine that low either it comes on with ignition it was there so decided with al to cut it out

Very nice indeed Neil.. A tad oriental if you get my drift lol..

tim never get mine that low either it comes on with ignition it was there so decided with al to cut it out

Hmmmm...ok, do you know I never really take much notice of my dash light on ignition - will have to have a look at mine when it's dark. It's funny how you never seem to notice these things until other people point them out. The dials have to come out again at Harewood anyway for Al to trim the digital boxes, so may get the fuel window done at same time.

Glad your pleased with them Neil.

ps. Will be checking eBay soon (Paynes) as my Coug is in bad need of some replacement brake disc's - mine are totally shot - was quite surprised when I had a look at them the other day (while doing the speed sensor) to just how bad they were. I was going to go Mintex but think I may stick to standard Ford discs.

Im going to be ordering some dials at the end of the month but what does the converter do is it needed and if i dont use it will i still get that lovely blue display if i go for blue numbers when the lights are on?

Just for your info Danny ther are a few people on southcoastcougars.com looking to see if they can get 20 people interested to get a group buy done on these if you want to save some money on them!