Donington 31st jan meet

Wow, thats a great turn out!

I wish we could have that amount of cars at meets over here.
Closest to that is Cougarfest.

All the cars look amazing!
Good to see so many Roush kits. :)

What a great turnout, all the Cats look splendid :)
Your new plate looks very nice Alan (y)

It's not down to phil matt as he does a bang up often thankless job it down to people getting themselves to these meets.

The good thing was to see a lot of new faces and catch up with some good friends I have made through the forum and we even did a little bit of work on the cats thanks to uncle al

Looks to have been a great meet, shame I was a) Working!!!!! and b) a bit too far away to make it. Looking forward to seeing most of you at Castle Coombe though.

It's not down to phil matt as he does a bang up often thankless job it down to people getting themselves to these meets.
I know that mate, Phil is great at his job I for one wouldn't say a bad word about him...He'd stab me :ihih: ....maybe we arn't going to the shows people want to go to?

Well not the place to discuss this (but it should be discussed (y))

All credit to Casscougar for organising this and getting such a good turn out, perhaps you could take my job over.
not on your nelly phil :nonod: you do a great job on this forum organising meets its time some of the 1100 members and 420 subsribers joined in and made the meets memorable ,i for one want to thank you (y)

20 or so cars short of the first fest Matt but one of the best turn outs I ave seen recently for sure.

JJ

How did you manage to miss this one Matt?
I'd heard rummours Al but didn't realise it was this time of year, I just thought "Oh its just a regional meet" and thought no more about it, how wrong I was. I'm still not sure about this Scotland gig, maybe the wrong part of the year or me being a soft midlander ;)

I'd heard rummours Al but didn't realise it was this time of year, I just thought "Oh its just a regional meet" and thought no more about it, how wrong I was. I'm still not sure about this Scotland gig, maybe the wrong part of the year or me being a soft midlander ;)

This is where apathy begins mate .

I am very sure about the Scotland meet, i just need to be sure about finances, i'm doing my damndest to go north of the wall :LOL: never been before so its a good target (y)

This is where apathy begins mate .

I am very sure about the Scotland meet, i just need to be sure about finances, i'm doing my damndest to go north of the wall :LOL: never been before so its a good target (y)

I am about to go to Fort William to fix a fire alarm ... shall I pick you up on the way ?

Well, it looks like a good time was had by all, with a terrific turn out. Here's hoping it wasn't a one off cos I'm making the next one come hell or high water. As soon as I manage to fix my induction kit that is...