Club Member
Sep 25, 2006
Middle of a field..........nr Huntingdon
Was messing about with this today

Lacquered

DSC00753.jpg

Gold lettered

DSC00754.jpg

Have since put 1 coat of lacquer over the lettering, but got one more to go, it looks bloody awesome!!!(y):ihih::D

Problem is, the better job you do, the more people want you to help them do the same on their cars!! I have always found (and am sure JJ does too) that mates and other people look at my audio installs, and would always ask me to help them do theirs!! Not that I mind, I'm always glad to help.

What really pi**ed me off tho, was when I would tune their system, and explain how and why I was doing it. Then a fortnight later I'd see them, and they'd completely messed it up!! Sub levels, component x-over thresholds, co-ax tweeter placement etc etc etc. Made me wonder why I'd spent the bloody time doing it for them :mad2::mad5:

Problem is, the better job you do, the more people want you to help them do the same on their cars!! I have always found (and am sure JJ does too) that mates and other people look at my audio installs, and would always ask me to help them do theirs!! Not that I mind, I'm always glad to help.

What really pi**ed me off tho, was when I would tune their system, and explain how and why I was doing it. Then a fortnight later I'd see them, and they'd completely messed it up!! Sub levels, component x-over thresholds, co-ax tweeter placement etc etc etc. Made me wonder why I'd spent the bloody time doing it for them :mad2::mad5:
I know the feeling mate some people just dont appreciate quality (wever that be sound or cosmetic) I fitted a new stereo and component speakers into my mates clio, but he was more interested in the bass kick from the 6x9's in the rear shelf :frown2:

Looking good Tony, i'll have to get you to re-do mine :smilewinkgrin::LOL:

That just looks SOOOO cool! Oh God, I can't wait till after the fest, I'm gonna come away with more ideas than my bank balance would ever allow!