engine bay pics

black-diamond

Well-known user
Apr 24, 2007
leeds west yorkshire
have fitted some hose covers

still thinking what colour i should do the inlet manifold or just buy a chrome cover

myenginebay2.jpg

might go for james polished svt inlet manifold
Love that blue. Nice 1 Mate. I think that it would look absolutely cracking with that sparkling UIM of James' and I bet that there aren't many of those around so if I were you mate, I'd strike whilst the iron is hot and get a bid in now - if you don't you'll probably regret it (y)

:D

dont want to sound an idiot, but ive used those apiro hose covers before and you are supposed to realease the nose clips and fit the hose right the way over the original hose and refasten with a brand new jubilee clip.

looks great though mate, really does :) id for for polished inlet mate as that/another colour will give it that toy car look, i used red hoses with chrome everything else in my 1st car :) overall effect was pretty damn cool

dont want to sound an idiot, but ive used those apiro hose covers before and you are supposed to realease the nose clips and fit the hose right the way over the original hose and refasten with a brand new jubilee clip.

looks great though mate, really does :) id for for polished inlet mate as that/another colour will give it that toy car look, i used red hoses with chrome everything else in my 1st car :) overall effect was pretty damn cool

fingers crossed