Essex Newbie

M

mdl63

Hi All

Just bought my first Cat, i'm sure i will pester you all with many questions in days to come....i dont know much about Cats generally, bought it on the spur of the moment whilst looking to replace my Chevy Astro van...had a 24v Probe in the past, and loved it, so i'm looking forward to living with the Cougar....

Mike.....

Hi Mike, welcome, im fairly new as well, and fairly local to you, love my cat.
what did you get...2.0 or 2.65 v6:D and what colour?

Hi Mike, welcome, im fairly new as well, and fairly local to you, love my cat.
what did you get...2.0 or 2.65 v6:D and what colour?

which one is that jo, lol:LOL:;)

hi mike welcome to the club, good bunch on here, always taking the p**s out of each other, any questions you will soon get help with, but best if you subscribe, opens up the complete site and all its info to you, (y)

Hi and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

Hi Mike & welcome from another former Probe owner (I loved mine too, until some plonker T-boned me & wrote it off:(), good luck with your new cat & post some pics when you find time.(y)

Last edited:
which one is that jo, lol:LOL:;)

hi mike welcome to the club, good bunch on here, always taking the p**s out of each other, any questions you will soon get help with, but best if you subscribe, opens up the complete site and all its info to you, (y)

Thats the special edition one that only cool dudes like myself have access to!:wink5: Bit like the Night Cat I suppose!:wink5: lol me and my dyslexic typing!

Thanks Guys..

For those who asked its a V6, in silver...how do i f=go about finding the paint code s there are a couple of small scofs on the lower front bumper/ valance area....

mike

Thanks Guys..

For those who asked its a V6, in silver...how do i f=go about finding the paint code s there are a couple of small scofs on the lower front bumper/ valance area....

mike

Mike, there is a thread somewhere as Al aka Pid_16V put up with all the various paint codes as he does alot of spray jobs. I'll see if I can find it.

Yup, here you go mate:

Colour code colour name years no. of shades

SQ/SU amazon green 99-02 standard
GA/BJ ash gold 99 standard
JA/BG bright amber 99-02 standard
CA/NE dark tourmaline 99-00 standard +1
EA/UB ebony 99-02 standard
BA/HL laser tint red 99-02 standard
LA/K9/L9 med. melina blue 99-01 standard
W4 performance white 99-02 standard
AA/EZ rio red tc 99-02 standard
FA/TU silver frost 99-02 standard +1