Faces to Names....again

Just for Jason who just can't get his head round it :LOL: (and for anyone else who doesn't know me).

Me in work mode

JobmodeCougarmode001.jpg

Me and the Cat

JobmodeCougarmode007.jpg

Me and the Cat and the dog

JobmodeCougarmode014.jpg

:)

Here a nice group shot from Interford of a lot of members!!

Img_0019.jpg

This is a great thread, if you have been a member for a long time it's fun to start at the beginning and look through at some of the old faces, on this group shot there is a picture of Jackson who the green cat on ebay belonged to at one time. And don't forget the baby faced jason!! Some of this lot were pioneers in modifying cougars in the UK, they had some nice cars between them.

This is a great thread, if you have been a member for a long time it's fun to start at the beginning and look through at some of the old faces, on this group shot there is a picture of Jackson who the green cat on ebay belonged to at one time. And don't forget the baby faced jason!! Some of this lot were pioneers in modifying cougars in the UK, they had some nice cars between them.

That was a long time ago Rich, I`ve been a member 6 years and that was before my time.

That was a long time ago Rich, I`ve been a member 6 years and that was before my time.

Think I joined around April 2004, after the forum crashed in the same year peoples joining dates started from when we became live again, hence the september date for me. I remember a lot of these people, Andy's car (now Lewys) is an iconic car for UKC.

I've just noticed that this thread has been viewed over 47,000 times - so c'mon everybody - get your mugshots up so evryone can put a face to a name when they are reading a post (y)

I remember seeing the guys at Interford (it was @ Gaydon if memory serves me right) I was a member of F.L.O.R.D. at the time [Ford Lovers Owners Rodders and Drivers] (yeah it is a weird name for a club)

Anyway this is me acting like a loon....DSC01661.jpg
what do you mean i'm not acting? and my humble place of work
DSC02101.JPGDSC02100.JPGDSC02099.JPG