• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Fest fun

Voidtiger. :smile5:

goosey.jpg

I'm gonna get you for the duck pic, but other than that, such good times man!! Can't believe you still have that video too!! I had a random audio clip for ages, might see if I still have it on an old drive. Fest rocks! ;)

I've still got that audio clip of Prosetheta rambling on about something

The duck pic is Modified Nationals 2006

It's a Goose, and you are spot on with the show, although the Goose is super-imposed and not real!:D:D:D

In fact I`m sure we saw Michael Myers at Super Car Sunday... walking around with a storm trooper ..... or was I on some illegal substance that day ??

You did see him Phil. So do we need a thread or are people gonna get on the fancy dress vibe from here/?

it's not just me at all. I have it on good authority there maybe some young ladies in fancy dress too!! What they will be I can't say, but rest assured if some of you boys don't brave up, they won't either!

Phil, I'm entrusting the duty of getting folk into fancy dress for saturday night to you! You did such a professional job with advertising fest that you now have the credentials required for this task!!