• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

'Fest, WATER WARNING!!

cougar571

Well-known user
Apr 26, 2006
Whitley Bay
"WARNING"

As has been reported on the News, Northampton is suffering from a bug in it's
water supply, it's OK if you boil it, but not for anything else.
>>DETAILS<<

My advice, for what it's worth, is to bring bottled water with you, it's not worth
the risk of chancing buying it here, panic buying has ensued so there's not a lot left.
We are being told not to clean our teeth with it, not to wipe kitchen surfaces with it etc. :mad5:

"WARNING"

As has been reported on the News, Northampton is suffering from a bug in it's
water supply, it's OK if you boil it, but not for anything else.
>>DETAILS<<

My advice, for what it's worth, is to bring bottled water with you, it's not worth
the risk of chancing buying it here, panic buying has ensued so there's not a lot left.
We are being told not to clean our teeth with it, not to wipe kitchen surfaces with it etc. :mad5:
You know this may sound weird but I must have had a premonition about this mike because I was going to bring my own water and my 12v kettle to boil it if needed:sosp: ...how did I know before hand what was going down:eek:

This is the first I knew about this

"Only once drinking water has been boiled and allowed to cool should it be used for drinking, preparing food or cleaning teeth. This advice also applies to pets."

:eek6: :eek6: :eek6:

Boil your pets? Has someone told the RSPCA?? :mad: :mad: