Few Little Extras

ScoobyRobbo

Well-known user
Apr 26, 2009
Durham
Couple of photos of the last few finishing touches:
Lowered with Eibach springs, Fog light covers and CF look vortex generator to set off the spoiler

SDC11164-1.jpg

SDC11166-1.jpg

SDC11167-1.jpg

SDC11165-1.jpg

Carbon Fibre number plates eventually arrived!! Genuine CF backing plate with numbers cut out of the reflective vinal. Front made to custom size - little bit sad but a nice finishing touch I think :D

DSC00718A.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

Looks the biz Junior Stabby ;)

I'd have some different rims though I think, some 19's maybe to fill them arches.

Looking great. The rear spoiler are you leaving that carbon look or is it a carbon rear spoiler.

Thanks fellas, appreciate it (y)

Rear spoiler is carbon fibre, vortex generator thing on roof was bought as 'real carbon fibre' but i'm not convinced that it is!! Looks the part though :D

Weld the back doors up put a ford badge on and we'll pretend its a cougar although your tail pipe is a little on the small side since bobster raised the bar

Weld the back doors up put a ford badge on and we'll pretend its a cougar although your tail pipe is a little on the small side since bobster raised the bar

Been for a mini photo shoot with a purple V6 cougar with a sexy Roush bodykit earlier on (y) so it's getting close to being an 'honourery' couger :LOL: Think he had a couple of cylinders mis-firing on the play home though - had to keep stopping to wait for him :LOL: :wink5:

Not aimed AT you young Robbo :LOL::LOL::LOL: theres an old thread involving some numpty who thought that adding spoilers etc etc made your car go faster, but he wouldnt believe 50 odd club members who told him otherwise :frown2: ask phil, it was hilarious:ihih:

(y)OK, cheers, I'll take that one back!:LOL: ;)

:eek6: Some people worry me.....:incazzato:
Don't make it any faster but if anyone needs somewhere flat to do the ironing at cougarfest..... :LOL:

Don't worry Junior Stabby, the basic jist of things is the bigger the spoiler the more bhp it gives your car! With that, yours is good for a 250bhp upgrade LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Senior Stabby about the epic Spoiler thread. I might even try and find it in the archives and sticky it lol.

Don't worry Junior Stabby, the basic jist of things is the bigger the spoiler the more bhp it gives your car! With that, yours is good for a 250bhp upgrade LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Senior Stabby about the epic Spoiler thread. I might even try and find it in the archives and sticky it lol.

If only it was that easy!! :LOL::LOL:

Look forward to reading that bit of twisted logic......:eek:ut:

Looking good mate, are those plates legal??? coz the old ANPR cameras will show it up.

Cheers Fella :smile5:

Legal....Mmmmmm:skep: As I see it the law's just a guide that's open to interpritation...... :LOL::LOL:

Numbers, spacings and reflective background are standard but a few technicalities (bs number, place of manufacture etc) are missing. And the front one's miles too small. Sold as show use only so I'll just have to play the game :LOL: