Finally got a spoiler :)

liking the spoiler where did you get it i wouldnt mind one of those

Nice on Kev & Nancy, liking that. This is something that I will eventually look at for mine, as think the back end of the Coug just needs finishing off. Personally I'd get it painted the same colour as your Coug, as I'm not one for those nasty looking 80's spoilers. Each to their own though. I want one like Ade (add_issan) has on his.

Nice on Kev & Nancy, liking that. This is something that I will eventually look at for mine, as think the back end of the Coug just needs finishing off. Personally I'd get it painted the same colour as your Coug, as I'm not one for those nasty looking 80's spoilers. Each to their own though. I want one like Ade (add_issan) has on his.

......and me :D. Did i send you the link of the site for that spoiler Tim ? Or did i dream it ? :rolleyes5:

The one Nick & Ade have is the only one that 'does' it for me. As has been said, taste is a personal thing, but I've always found the OEM spoiler to look a little odd, I think it's the way it ends at the width of the bootlid rather than extending over the rear wings. I'm not keen on the big Wings West fast and furious style ones as they're a little ostentatious for me and I'm shy! I do keep mulling over the Cougar S one, but I wonder if it might look a little lost as a stand alone mod.

The one Nick & Ade have is the only one that 'does' it for me. As has been said, taste is a personal thing, but I've always found the OEM spoiler to look a little odd, I think it's the way it ends at the width of the bootlid rather than extending over the rear wings. I'm not keen on the big Wings West fast and furious style ones as they're a little ostentatious for me and I'm shy! I do keep mulling over the Cougar S one, but I wonder if it might look a little lost as a stand alone mod.

WHO ?????? :confused: :LOL: To big a word for me that Rich :LOL::LOL:

The Cougar S one looks great along with the roof spoiler, so may be the way to go.(y)

......and me :D. Did i send you the link of the site for that spoiler Tim ? Or did i dream it ? :rolleyes5:

Yes, you did send me the link Nick, just mentioned Ade as was first thing that came to mind, I did kinda forget that you have one too...OFS I'm afraid...must be this 40 thing!! lol :LOL::LOL:

WHO ?????? :confused: :LOL: To big a word for me that Rich :LOL::LOL:

Sorry mate, a bit LOUD!!! :LOL:

This is not to say I don't think some of the more modified cars on here don't look good - quite the contrary, I think cars such as JJ's and Rich B's look very well done, they're just not to my personal taste. I prefer the understated 'iron fist in a velvet glove' school of design.

Sorry mate, a bit LOUD!!! :LOL:

This is not to say I don't think some of the more modified cars on here don't look good - quite the contrary, I think cars such as JJ's and Rich B's look very well done, they're just not to my personal taste. I prefer the understated 'iron fist in a velvet glove' school of design.

Fluffy boxing gloves? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Don't! Joanne has a habit of hanging 'trinkets' from her rear view mirror. At the last count, we had a cuddly Tigger air freshener, a magic tree air freshener and a pair of claret & blue fluffy dice. I've tried telling her...

Can you give me the link please Nick (y)
Here ya go (y)

This is the ASD Tuning website....they make them

http://www.asdtuning.com/ingl/catalogoDetalle.asp?referencia=HF4059&marca=FORD&bodyKit=

This is the ebay ad that i bought mine from. Thats my Cat in the ad :yesnod:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merc...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Yes, you did send me the link Nick, just mentioned Ade as was first thing that came to mind, I did kinda forget that you have one too...OFS I'm afraid...must be this 40 thing!! lol :LOL::LOL:

I genuinely couldn't remember Tim as a few people have asked for it mate. OFS is certainly present in my house :confused::LOL::LOL:

I got one of these at christmas, does look good, emailed the guy sent as gift and put lower price on invoice that's on show, got hit for about a tenner from parcel farce think it was vat or something, but still good price (y)

Got a pic then Tony ? Mine slipped through without import tax luckily. Probably depends on which carrier delivers to your door i suppose.