• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Friday Convoy/Meet for those coming via the M42/M6/M1

Right - I'm booked in to MIJ @11.30 on Friday to have my blowing exaust checked out. If I'm getting out of there about 12.30 will I be able to meet up with anyone - sort of lost track of times and places - they keep changing too fast :geek:

I'm rubbish at geography Matt - I'll just give you or anyone else who may be around about that time a bell and see where you all are :)

Looks like 12:30pm is the time to get to Watford Gap then, I'm guessing Chris & Tim (Warthog) will be there too Iain. According to Tim (Wild V6's) weather predictions, expect it to be a "little" bit wet on the M6 in the Birmingham area....i.e. I hope your ABS works !

Yup - ABS now fully functional thanks to the Mafia - don't think that I could make it by 12,30 - 1.00 maybe if people would be prepared to wait - I would certainly know by 12 if I could make it for 1.00 :)

Yeah no problemo mate, i'm not in a rush, its just a case of get there before the light goes or it chucks it down (heavens above) or you find it a bit hard to errect your tent, as I noticed some people did last year :LOL: