• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Friday Night Project

ginja

Well-known user
Sep 20, 2004
Atherstone, North Warwickshire
:nonod:Sorry no alan Carr and Justin Lee Colins, just wondering who's coming on the FRIDAY and at what time are you all arriving

I'm sure there are a few people who could mimick Alan Carr and Justin Lee colins:wink5:

Ginja :ihih:

I'll be there Friday, no sure what time though, it will be after work and work could be anything up to 8pm depending if they let me go or not.

Hope to be there lunchtime or just after to give me a bit more time to get a tent up (why the hell do they have different length poles), hasn't been out the bag since last Cougarfest so should be interesting.
Hope i put it away dry :rolleyes:

Hope to be there lunchtime or just after to give me a bit more time to get a tent up (why the hell do they have different length poles), hasn't been out the bag since last Cougarfest so should be interesting.
Hope i put it away dry :rolleyes:
Your lucky yours don't stink of stinky French mud....oh i hope it was mud:nonod:....bloody sess-pool of europe:p...just ask Phill

Dirty (stinking garlic munching, hairy armpitted, beret wearing, pee in the street, poodle eating, frog legs, horsemeat, can can, Renault, peugeot, citroen, sweaty arse, ello ello, moulin rouge, monet, eifel, sasha distel, speeding fine, ) evil bastards.

hi guys, i'm back?
wow!!! new site - shocked, i don't like it, anyway, back on topic, i see few of you will be there friday braving the rain ? it will happen....
i've just got back from 40 degree heat, bit of a shock to see 18 - 19 degrees and wet stuff fallin from the sky!!!!!
so cougarfest is all go, i'll make it around 3-4pm if all goes well with packing for the event, i might wash the motor at billing, maybe i won't bother if it rains!!!!

i'll be the one with the tan and shivering in the back of my tent or the closest one to the BBQ !!!!!!!

i think this new look is gonna take some gettin used to!!!!! i was blew away!!!!

regards to all and see you all soon, and stewart !!!!!

Silver Dream Machine

Stewart will be attending on the Saturday as far as I know so far...he has work:frown2:

Good to see your back Kev, we should be arriving about that time too.

The new site has some great new features try it out before you flunk it mate:sosp: