Front Splitter on at last!!

Alex_16v

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Portsmouth
Had this thing sitting in my spare room unpainted for 12-18 months doing nothing! infact it might even have been there 2 years maybe? lol

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

Now I just need my grille back!! lol *pokes alan in the ribs*

and thanks to Ian (lottysveedub)for helping me fit it! :D

Looking good Alex :cool: we'll be searching for body mods soon enough :yesnod:

Need to align the bonnet dude!! Way too low on O/S/F corner, but the splitter looks awesome ;)

Need to align the bonnet dude!! Way too low on O/S/F corner, but the splitter looks awesome ;)

We've already tried re-alligning it once!! grrr!!

thats the ms designs front spoiler isnt it??

Yup!

I know you havent asked for honest opinions, but i liked it better before to be honest.

fair enough - But you cant get WW splitters unless you're willing to get it from the US, and those wheels i had are impossible to get.

very nice and is that a box of cakes to celebrate

Krispy Kreme Donuts baby yeah!!!

I like it a lot (y)

I also like the scoop on the boonet (y)

The only problem is that I too have a frosty with the same wheels and with fog light covers...so if I were to go for the same splitter and scoop...well, this town aint big enough for the two of us - as they say!!! :LOL:

I believe we also have the same stereo head units (all without prior consultation) :D

The Cougar's looking good :smilewinkgrin: (y)

DSC00197.jpg

Now I just need my grille back!! lol *pokes alan in the ribs*

:D

What a strange coincidence :idea:
Won't be long now Alex. Some jobs coming up with a bit of frosty paint, and your grill is at the front of the queu.
The splitter is looking good, and the cat is coming back to life by the looks of that. I had the MS Designs front splitter for a while, but it now resides on cougar571's cat. Well i couldn't keep it with the roush kit on now could i :ihih:
BTW, i'll be ironing the cracks out of your no limits grill tomorrow. (y):yikes:

Last edited: