• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

fuel consumption

JJ

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
well kept a rough tally going in the marquee and I reckon that we consumed between us roughly,
over 300 cans/bottles of beer
30+ bottles of spirits
10 bottles of wine
champagne!!!!!!

as for food I do not think the BBQ was left off for more than two hours between feeding for the whole weekend, as some were going to bed at 5:30 others were not far from getting up lmao

Holy fornicate :eek:

There were a few crates of beer emptied in Derek's tent last night too - so you can safely add another 24 bottles of beer and 2 3litre boxes of wine :eek: :LOL:

jamie_duff said:

There were a few crates of beer emptied in Derek's tent last night too - so you can safely add another 24 bottles of beer and 2 3litre boxes of wine :eek: :LOL:

We actually got through 2 crates of 20 bottles of Kronenberg so thats 40, plus another 8 fosters twists and a bottle of b*tch drink too!

WhiteysHunny said:
jamie_duff said:

We actually got through 2 crates of 20 bottles of Kronenberg so thats 40, plus another 8 fosters twists and a bottle of b*tch drink too!

I stand (well, slouch drunkenly) corrected :LOL: :LOL:

You can add to that:-
20 tinnies of Fosters,
40 bottles of San Miguel,
40 bottles of 1664!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, before you ask I DIDN'T drink all of it, (only a good part of it) :wink:

:LOL: :LOL: :D I reckon in newbie corner an additional 40 bottles of beer 1 bottle of JD 1 bottle of J&B and of course one bottle of Captain Morgan. :wink:

Funky Catt said:
:LOL: :LOL: :D I reckon in newbie corner an additional 40 bottles of beer 1 bottle of JD 1 bottle of J&B and of course one bottle of Captain Morgan. :wink:

Well I can safely say EVERYONE must have been trollied pmsl

Yes they were, and being the only sober one there, I can remember everyting.

And I won't be letting certain people forget the condition they were in (isn't that right Karl) :LOL: :LOL:

Betty Boop said:

And I won't be letting certain people forget the condition they were in (isn't that right Karl) :LOL: :LOL:

Good job their was one responsible adult over the whole weekend lol.

jason j said:
Betty Boop said:

Good job their was one responsible adult over the whole weekend lol.
she said sober .. not responsible. :LOL: