Fuesbox

tim16s

Well-known user
Mar 13, 2008
France
Just thought I would show you where the fuse box is on an non UK cougar is.

Obviously its a Left hand drive. After looking around and pulling the glove box and seeing that there was nothing their remotly looking like a fuse board as it would be on a RHD.:nono:

I thought I would have a search for it and I found it down near the clutch pedal and very easy to get too.:yesnod:

Picture 1 shows the underneath of the box
Picture 2 shows the black plastic toggle to pull on
Picture 3 shows the drop down fuse board.

Bit of an advantage as I dont have to empty my glovebox of CD's, Map, GPS, locking wheel nut and Drivers handbook and case. (y)

Just thought I would show you where the fuse box is on an non UK cougar is.

Obviously its a Left hand drive. After looking around and pulling the glove box and seeing that there was nothing their remotly looking like a fuse board as it would be on a RHD.:nono:

I thought I would have a search for it and I found it down near the clutch pedal and very easy to get too.:yesnod:

Picture 1 shows the underneath of the box
Picture 2 shows the black plastic toggle to pull on
Picture 3 shows the drop down fuse board.

Bit of an advantage as I dont have to empty my glovebox of CD's, Map, GPS, locking wheel nut and Drivers handbook and case. (y)

RE: Tim's 3rd Picture, Does anyone know what the 20amp Yellow Fuse in No. 32 is for ?
I also have one in my car but the manual says its unused !?

attachment.php

Cheers
Simon

Last edited:
yes the fuse box is on the drivers side of the car in the US model, I always though it was funny ford never changed the location of the hood release as its on the passenger side of the UK cars!

Thats good to know. At least we dont have to stand on our heads to get to the fuse box like on the UK cougars.