Gave it a wash, took some pics.

ChrisM

Well-known user
Apr 12, 2007
Berkshire
Gave the car a proper wash, first one of this year. Got rid of all the salt that what still on it. Had to put my old reggy plate back on it, got pulled up last week for having C13RS M. Im going to get that plate made up with standard letters, the old plate I tried to make the 13 look like a H.

Not had any night shoots of the car, so went up to retail park to see what the silver looks like at night:

28042008250.jpg

28042008253.jpg

28042008247.jpg

28042008257.jpg

28042008258.jpg

Looking quiet nice I think, not the best quality of pic was using my camera phone. The police turned up to see what I was doing when I was taking the pictures, their not use to having anyone in the retail park at night. Once he saw that I was just taking pictures he stopped and asked if I was selling it, LOL. He said he's never seen anyone take a picture of there car that wasn't selling it. He congratulated me on have a nice car, said he always liked the cougar, and then went off to 'catch real criminals' heehee :LOL:

Nah the fog lights are useless, apart from making it look good. There are just the standard bulbs.

The copper was alright, I think he was just noisy more than anything else. Mentioned that I shouldn't leave my engine running cause if the 'traffics' caught me thay would fine me. But my battery wouldn't of lasted 30 seconds with the lights left on. I'm having to use my booster pack every couple of days.

Saving my money for new brakes so cant buy a new battery, having to make do with the booster pack just now. Hopefully I'll have the new brakes ordered with the next few days then get them fitting within the next few weeks. They are getting very scarey! Its like the disc are made of glass, no bite just fade when driving above 50 mph. Pritty sure they would be illegal.

I've put a couple more pics on my photobucket site if you want to update your gallery.

ChrisM said:
Nah the fog lights are useless, apart from making it look good. There are just the standard bulbs.

The copper was alright, I think he was just noisy more than anything else. Mentioned that I shouldn't leave my engine running cause if the 'traffics' caught me thay would fine me. But my battery wouldn't of lasted 30 seconds with the lights left on. I'm having to use my booster pack every couple of days.

Saving my money for new brakes so cant buy a new battery, having to make do with the booster pack just now. Hopefully I'll have the new brakes ordered with the next few days then get them fitting within the next few weeks. They are getting very scarey! Its like the disc are made of glass, no bite just fade when driving above 50 mph. Pritty sure they would be illegal.

I've put a couple more pics on my photobucket site if you want to update your gallery.

Nice pics and wheels mate was that taken near bishopbriggs

[quote="HADI]Nice pics and wheels mate was that taken near bishopbriggs[/quote]

Yeh, bishopbriggs retail park, I think they call it strathkelvin retail park. Just 2 minutes from my house, I stay in Torrance.

very nice like the spolier think i might have to invest in one also

campbellbarrow said:
very nice like the spolier think i might have to invest in one also

I think the spolier really finishes the car off, when I see cougars without them I think the boot looks to long, mines was fitted when it was new. Well almost new.