May 23, 2009
leicester
2010_02140006.jpg

2010_02140005.jpg

2010_02140004.jpg

2010_02140003.jpg

2010_02140002.jpg

so simple but makes a difference:smilewinkgrin:

Engine looks like ours near enough, have you got round to taking the back to front sticker off yet if you're that bored :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looking mighty fine there Neil - I'd lost track of where you were up to (OFS :LOL:) so what were the new ones from today (y)

Engine looks like ours near enough, have you got round to taking the back to front sticker off yet if you're that bored :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
theres not alot you can do with a engine block but paint it blue and silver:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod: ,you got some of that nice blue piping i,ve got running round my engine bay :p,as for my sticker its a talking point gets on pauline nerves so leaving it:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Looking mighty fine there Neil - I'd lost track of where you were up to (OFS :LOL:) so what were the new ones from today (y)
the cougar head logo on the headlamps ian:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

only thing thats spoils it neil is the white top battery mate,swap it at work when no one is looking lol
shhh paul my mate from works a member on here now :eek6: good thinking though or a blue battery cover :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i do like my black in the engine bay keeps it in touch,i was meant to go and see my mate the blacksmith to see how much he could do ss battery covers for,just plain covers but with swishy pattern through the steel as i need him to make me a ss bracket up for my cover

Very nice Neil, but not sure about the wheel cover :confused:

it was a crimbo pressy so got to keep the daughter happy:ihih:

Theres nowt wrong with that back to front reverse inside out sticker, leave it alone mate :LOL:
im leaving it mate can you do the same with my side decals :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

No way! That would bug the living bejesus out of me! Mind you, this is coming from someone who's just spent an afternoon hanging pictures in the spare bedroom, measuring the precise millimetric position of each and every hook at least 5 times with a ruler and spirit level, before comitting hammer and nail to wall...

No way! That would bug the living bejesus out of me! Mind you, this is coming from someone who's just spent an afternoon hanging pictures in the spare bedroom, measuring the precise millimetric position of each and every hook at least 5 times with a ruler and spirit level, before comitting hammer and nail to wall...

You need to get out more mate.:dita::dita:

It's not my fault I have CDO (like OCD, but in the correct alphabetical order...) :p Besides, we're off out tonight for a nice romantic meal, it being that particular day of the year and all.