green cougar

mmikey82

Well-known user
Jul 17, 2009
manchester
friend of mine took this snap at trafford centre manchester yesterday anyone seen it before, must admit looks nice-shame he didnt take more pics
ABCD0010.jpg

First time I`ve seen this one, there is another R8 cougar, a silver one owned by a chap called Colin, he usually turns up at cougarfest and usually is at shows with the Ford Drivers Register.

Same car at Ford Fair last year.

017.jpg

Like Phil, never seen the green one before, doesn't even look like a Cougar shade of green.

I don't think anyone suggested it was the same car as the Frosty Matt, as for why they're not on here is anyones guess.

Its not the same car the spoiler on the back is different. Still one new one to the collection.....Question is though why arn't they a member!?

Not everyone is on line or have a computer, until last years there was a silver modified cat about half a mile from me, I spoke to the owner and told him about the club, but he didn`t have a computer, there are still a lot of people who don`t even know how to switch one on, its not everybodys `thing`.

I don't think anyone suggested it was the same car as the Frosty Matt, as for why they're not on here is anyones guess.
:confused: oh I thought that was what post 5 was meaning not to worry, there are lots of modified cats out there and they don't seam to be on any of the clubs :skep:

OOps just answered my own question there ta Phil.....but your online ;) my folks are about your age and they can't hardly set the VCR so I know were your coming from

Not everyone is on line or have a computer, until last years there was a silver modified cat about half a mile from me, I spoke to the owner and told him about the club, but he didn`t have a computer, there are still a lot of people who don`t even know how to switch one on, its not everybodys `thing`.
That's exactly why we don't see Colin (owner of the Frosty R8 cat) on here.

I've gotta say I'm not a fan of the R8 kit full stop. I'm liking the green on the car in post 1 tho.