Cougars

hw17.jpg

hw16.jpg

hw18.jpg

Jezport and Parrot

hw14.jpg

it was all too much for some ....

hw15.jpg

Was gonna upload mine but some dozy foureyed baldy twonk forgot his camera again!!!!. great pics Phil and glad to see Mrs Shumacker got her slow baby back.

Some good pics!! very red after the amazing sunshine again but had a bloody good day good too see old friends and new guys alike.

JJ

Excellent day had by all in the Buxton group, although slightly burnt!! Jez and family were amazing chefs and organisers albeit sat nav was confused by postcodes, lol.

Will definitely attend next year and hope Jez makes good use of the first cougar award given to him in appreciation of his hard work.

Really top day today, sorry we had to shoot early. Good to see old pals and new members...Thanks to Jez yet again for a really good day out. That big wagon was awsome....want one

Fantastic pics guys, looks like y'all had a great day, at a great venue, with great weather, nice to see all those coogs sparkling in the sunshine.(y)

Pity you couldn't make it Mark it really was a fantastic day. Forgot to say well done Kully for our second asbo Jakul audio did us proud again.:stop::LOL:

Aparently he made a small child vomit with his earth shaking Bass ( but I think it was the Granada club embarassed again:bomb:)

:LOL: some muppet from the mini club was moaning about the "Lack of musical tunes" ...all they had to do was say so ;)...Perhaps next year we should be away from the genral public :LOL: I'll uploadmy pics later

Here's my photos from the day (grab a cuppa, there's a few of them!):

http://s1046.photobucket.com/albums/b463/everton2004/Harewood%20House%20Classic%20Car%20Show%20-%20June%202010/

I must echo everyone in thanking Jez for organising such a fantastic day and his family and everyone else who worked so tirelessly making sure everyone had enough bacon butties, cups of tea and coffee, lunch and afternoon tea (the choc muffins were to die for!) (y)

Kathy enjoyed it just as much as me and it was good to meet some new folks and put names to faces (we didn't get around to everyone as mingling is not one of our strong points!). Kathy couldn't get enough of Tango who provided her with much amusement. Keith (our African Grey) threw a right tantrum when we got back - how dare we leave him with her son and girlfriend for the day :LOL:

Looks brilliant, gutted I missed it. Turns out I would have been able to attend as my trip to the MotoGP and backup plan of Lightwater Valley both collapsed but nevermind!

I guess a few of my offerings are in order, however due to using my camera phone a few of my pics haven't turned out right (the camera wouldn't save the pics) so its just the favourites of the day for now.

Fire up the Quattro!
DSC03182.jpgDSC03181.jpg

BMW 3 series Convertibles
DSC03192.jpgDSC03197.jpgDSC03191.jpg

I have this thing for convertibles (as you will see)

Last edited: