Hello Again

R

Robferg

Ive just purchased a 25 vx v6 auto in Green yes green. W plate 77k service history 12mnths mot and 6 mnths tax for the princely sum of £1000. there are a few issues to sort out but the engine and gearbox are sound and the wishbones look like new. This is my second go at cougar ownership having had a v6 blurple about 3 years ago was registered then as robertferg. went to a few meets Harewood 2007. Glad to be back have subscribed forthwith worth every penny
Rob

Welcome back to Cougar ownershipland Rob, probably a lot of new faces on here now (y)

Hi and Welcome to the club and welcome back to cougar ownership.

So you dont need me to tell you how worth while the club is...............

I execpt some owners will already know of you as you have been to Harewood
a couple of times.

Enjoy the cougar second time round.

Tim16s

Hi Rob, welcome back . You say green as though you want to go and hide :LOL:
The green party has slowly grown in popularity i think, especially over the last three years or so while i've been here. Some good examples here in the forum/club.
(y)

Just remember the stick Green got 3 years back lol. would have been nice to see a green machine in the club photo i got from harewood lol all blurple and silver and i recall Rich b and V6 Singh having stunning black.
Rob

Just remember the stick Green got 3 years back lol. would have been nice to see a green machine in the club photo i got from harewood lol all blurple and silver and i recall Rich b and V6 Singh having stunning black.
Rob

How times change eh! Rich is still knocking around in that stunning black cat of his, and so is Kully (V6 Singh), somewhere :confused: :LOL:

Check out the "greenies"

Tiggernick
dyg3474
mofo sob

I am OFS so apologies if i forgot anyone :LOL:

How times change eh! Rich is still knocking around in that stunning black cat of his, and so is Kully (V6 Singh), somewhere :confused: :LOL:

Check out the "greenies"

Tiggernick
dyg3474
mofo sob

I am OFS so apologies if i forgot anyone :LOL:

Just posted on your Abs traction control thread
Rob

Soz Pid it wasnt your thread, just read yours im having the excact same problems identical infact with the abs lights and handbrake light etc. Garage said it was an ABS sensor fault. Ill try the multiplug clean
Rob

Hi robferg and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little madbut as your returning you probabily know this welcome back :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

Hi Robferg and a big welcome back to the land of the Cougar. There certainly is nothing wrong with owning a green Cat. I am one of them that Alan - Pid_16V - seems to have forgotten all about.

blackboard-1.gif