Hello everyone!

Sam G

Well-known user
Jul 9, 2010
West Midlands
My name is Sam, I'm from the West Midlands and my wife has recently bought a V6 Cougar!

I am actually a member of the fordmondeo.org forums as I own a trusty Mondeo Estate workhorse, but thought I'd sign up on here too.

Anyways, I'll be asking loads of questions on here probably as there are a few bits and pieces that need sorting on her new car so I'll catch you all around hopefully!

I haven't had a chance to look at all the sub-forums on here in detail, but do you guys have regular meets etc.?

Thanks

Sam

Hello and welcome Sam, all the meets and shows can be found in the 'Events' section, and Cougarfest 2010 is happening next weekend (y)

Get some pics of the cat up mate, what colour/trim is it?

Hello mate and welcome to the Cougar owners club, as previously mentioned Cougarfest which is one of the bigger meets of the year is this month, there will also be several of us at Fordfair beginning of August, then there is Trax in september. there are also usually little local area meets, Ginja usually tries to get a little meeting going for midlands owners at the pub he works at in solihull.

Very helpful guys and girls on this forum mate and it is also the only workshop manual for the cougar (y) although alot of the parts are the same as the MK2 Mondeo

Thanks everyone. I live near Stourbridge in the West Midlands.

The Cougar we got is a silver one (can't remember what the official name of it is?), I can take some pics but it's completely standard - that might change though if my wife gets the modding bug haha!

I believe it has the X Pack? It has leather seats and interior if that helps.

Ah, Silver Frost - or Frosty as it's affectionately known. Best colour there is, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise (y) :LOL:

welcome on board and hope you find the site helpful i have done and have own my cougar for 8 years and still finding out bit all the time (this week how to install gas to a cougar lol)

A FRIENDLY REMINDER :

Any items offered for sale in any form must be through the correct sections of the forum. Any future "free plugs" may result in Admin Intervention to your access rights.

Thanks

V6Singh.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Just paid for a year's subscription as I quite like going on these forums and wanted to do my bit to support the site! :)

Thanks everyone. I live near Stourbridge in the West Midlands.

The Cougar we got is a silver one (can't remember what the official name of it is?), I can take some pics but it's completely standard - that might change though if my wife gets the modding bug haha!

I believe it has the X Pack? It has leather seats and interior if that helps.

Was it by any chance a Y reg off autotrader?