Hello from an old new member once again!

ste_eck

Well-known user
May 11, 2008
Hi peeps,

Not been on the forum for approx 2 years, last time I was missing so long my username had expired and my posts were lost, but today I can still log in?

So I'm posting this hello to test my tag is still ok, then I will resubscribe.

I still have my st200 cougar and all is fine with her. I thought it were about time I resurfaced on the forum, I wonder whose still left!

Cheers

Ste

Well i'm still here Ste - welcome back mate - still walking the dog at Pennington Flash? :LOL:

Yes mate, but only 1 dog now, the other died of a brain tumor in between me fitting the st200 engine, suspension and so on and getting the full respray done. I think I did mention the dog dieing during the rebuild. It really pi$$ed on my chips with Storm's death and I almost couldn't be bothered sending the car in for the respray. It took just 12 days for Storm to die from 1st symptoms of the tumor appearing, the vet was happy though as he took £600 off me during the 12 days!

On a lighter note, I'm happy to be back, hope I can make some worthwhile contributions. It good to see the same old faces are still here (yes, inlcuding Al, lol).

Time to go and pay subs, I hope its still only £15!

Cheers

Ste

Sorry to hear about Storm Ste.

Membership was £13 but has recently gone up to £18.

#So what colour was the respray and how's she handling after all that work?

Ok £18 paid, its expensive here init!

@Iain: Had it sprayed in the same colour Black. It needed a respray so best to keep it in the best colour.

@Mark: I still got your number if it ends in 990, maybe I'll pop up to Bolton?

@Tony: You changed your tag during my last brief stay here, I remember matey.

Cheers

Ste

Hi Ste, welcome back old timer :D will you be taking your coat off this time? and how's that car of yours, iirc it was just about sorted 2 years ago. Btw, did you see Lord Lucan on your travels?........:D

Good to see you back in the fold (y)

Welcome back Ste!! Glad the cars still rocking. You're still an inspiration on here pal, and I for one missed your presence on here.

Be good to have someone else with crazy ideas back on board!! I'll warn you now, Dave is a next level nutter - DYG.

Catch you about mate,

Kully ;)

Welcome back bud, only down in Northwich if you ever wanna grab a brew or sommat...Glad you seen sense and come back :eek:(y)

Welcome back mate glad to see the old girl is still going strong I think you have missed a few things as we had a vote and green is by far the best colour!!!!!!

Oh yeah and as Kully said you will have to go some to take the mad idea crown from me lol