Hello from Basingstoke Hampshire :-)

paul10

Forum user
Dec 19, 2009
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Hi guys,

I'm new on here and would like to say a quick hello to all fellow and fellow s cat owners.

I own a 1999 ebony black 2.0 cougar. Her name is Julia and she has belonged to me for the past 5 years now. Apart from swapping various sets of alloys around every year I'm yet to do any modding. Oh I do service her myself if that counts??

Anyway hope to do some bits and bobs to Julia this year and its great to see what others have done and are doing on here.

Bye for now.

Paul :)

Hi and welcome (again) to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

Hello and welcome from another fellow "Ebony" owner. Mine is a V6 and have only done a few mods to her...don't have a name for mine yet...still thinking about that one lol. Anyway, enjoy your stay. If you get your subs paid up (£13) you will have access to all the knowledge and help you need as well as meet loads of great people. Hope to see you at a few of this years meets (y)

Hi Paul, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Welcome to the madness of Cougarforum Paul. You'll get loads of ideas about mods from other members especially when you meet them. Julia might never be the same again! :smile5::smile5::smile5::smile5:

Hi (again!) Paul. Hope to see you at a meet sometime soon or when you pop round for the previously discussed brew. Julia and Kirsty can have a chat in the car park at the same time! Rich

Hi (again!) Paul. Hope to see you at a meet sometime soon or when you pop round for the previously discussed brew. Julia and Kirsty can have a chat in the car park at the same time! Rich

Rich, you've named yours "Kirsty" ? I'm pretty sure there is a thread around here somewhere with names for peoples cars. Mine's just called "Coug" which all my friends and work colleagues refer to it as too.

I have, it had to be something female and starting with a 'C' or a 'K'. My Ebony (the best of all the Cat colours in my humble opinion) was called Christine, mainly in tribute to the Stephen King novel cos she looked plain mean in black. I always have fond memories of her every time I see your sig pic!

(y)hi paul , welcome to the club, i know i have saved far in excess of the £13 subs with all the advice and assistance i have received,(y):D

animated_welcome_cat.gif

Hi and welcome to the club.

Its the best to start if you have any problems.

Think of it as a bible to all things cougar.