Hi dude.
Great photography of a lovely cat
(y)

Hi Cody welcome aboard that's a cool car you have there mate
shame about the colour though

Blue is the colour...

Hi & Welcome Cody :)
amazing scenez
very nice clean looking cat you got there.

I think i'm right that the ZN & XR Cougars were C2's mate, they will have headlamps like my car :skep: still I could be wrong :D
I missed this.

Yeah. They are 01-02 models and have the 01-02 headlamps. Except we have orange reflectors in our Cougar's headlamps over here.

welcome to the madhouse Cody. We are a friendly bunch on here with one huge thing in common - that Cougar smile!!!!

Your frosty does look in really good condition and like others have said that US spec grille does set it off nicely.

Like the look of the UIM as well....you are giving me an idea!!!

Anyway, glad you found us - hope you stick around

Si

Welcome Cody from "Across the Pond!"

Really nice shots there, looks like they could be right out of Mercury's Brouchure !

Simon

I missed this.

Yeah. They are 01-02 models and have the 01-02 headlamps. Except we have orange reflectors in our Cougar's headlamps over here.
Don't worry mate its just me being a dick :D I know all there is to know about the C2 now, including the US and Australia. One of my mates on Facebook is from over the pond you may have heard of him or seen his cat, "Kurt Kryszack" ?

Now I am a big fan of the Ebony Black cougar but yours looks nice, understated but different.:smile5:

Welcome to the club mate that is a very nice Cat you have there.

The UIM looks like a labour of love I bet you cant wait to get it on the car after all the work you have put into it