Hello from new member

Once again, thanks to everybody for the warm welcome.
What a week, hopefully pick up the car in a day or so and going to see Joe Satriani at the Manchester apollo on sunday!!

flying in a blue dream is my fave satch track, favourite Vai track is Whispering a Prayer. saw the G3 with Robert Fripp a few years ago, people wondered who the guy sat down with the guitar was, numpties. my oldest lad plays bass, got a beautiful Fender, should get them together,

ACE.

flying in a blue dream is my fave satch track, favourite Vai track is Whispering a Prayer. saw the G3 with Robert Fripp a few years ago, people wondered who the guy sat down with the guitar was, numpties. my oldest lad plays bass, got a beautiful Fender, should get them together,

ACE.
Has to be Starry Night for me,hope he plays it. G3 Live in Denver DVD nearly worn out, what a concert that must have been to see. Steve Vai next must see,got to have Billy Sheehan with him though!!

cougar4a.jpg

Here it is.
So far so good, central locking is a bit hit and miss,but garage have offered to re-programme it if I want them to.

Can't believe that we've got through to 4 pages and not one 'chopper' joke!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Have all the pervs been locked up? Tony, phil?