Hello guys

Hi 3L, welcome to the UK Chapter of craziness! The 4WD is taken from the Euro Mondeo, US Contour. Over here in the early MK1 models, we had a 2.0 4x4 Si variant which didn't nake into the later models. Our guys in Bolton have principally used this setup with some custom fabrication for mounts etc. I believe their is a similar layout in the newer Jaguar X Type's however I cannot comment on their compatibility with the Cougar. I maybe PM'ing you with interest in a few bits I saw on NECO :)

Mk3 Mondeo (y)

There was a guy over on Fordmondeo.org who converted his ST24 to a 3.0L 'Hybrid' using the 3.0L block and 2.5L ST200 uppers. There's a thread on it here:

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/showtopic.php?tid/794652/
He broke the car for spares not long back, sad as it was quite a machine and one of the favourite Mk2's on the site (y)

That is about right! Mine does not have head work but i am about 200whp and 190lbs of tq.
Well i will get pics of the coug up later when i clean her up after work. But for Now i will post a few pics of my SVT
l_d1f338cbe646e7e517b4ca88ef6ef6c1.jpg

l_522bdefd065e5c72b2083a9751e10313.jpg

l_60ae9aefa6e552255e5fb350ba4d35f7.jpg

Hi Billy I sent you a reply to pm matey welcome 3lt'r is going to be my next project :Dor the cause of my divorce:bomb::devilish: So I would be interested in swapping info. Welcome to the madhouse great bunch of guys on here and a fair bit of knowledge too.

Hi Billy I sent you a reply to pm matey welcome 3lt'r is going to be my next project :Dor the cause of my divorce:bomb::devilish: So I would be interested in swapping info. Welcome to the madhouse great bunch of guys on here and a fair bit of knowledge too.

Haha nice well i can help you out with any knowledge i do have.

Anyways i cant post in the classifieds yet but i do have a few things you guys might be interested in. I have a few what we call SVT light upgrades. All it is is the SVT UIM LIM with 19lbs injectors and TB. Looking for 300US but we can always work ssomething out.

billy

welcome matey,

I have unlocked the classifieds for you as the USA members dont normally subscribe but if you have something to offer then im happy for you to post them up for sale..

Rob

Liking the rear lights on the SVT - the front lights are nicer than the euro ones too. Oh and welcome to the club by the way! (y)

well i know the SVT front head lights wont work but they can be made to fit. and the tailights i cant get for a very good price if any of you guys own a mondeo

Welcome to UKC.com 3LC, nice looking Mondeo there, I look forwards to seeing the pics of your coog. :cool:

Nice to see some of our cousins joining our friendly forum this side of the pond, have fun here mate!(y)

Hello and Welcome aboard 3LCoug, good to see another member from across the pond. The Mondeo looks sweet, will look forward to seeing your Coug.