hello

nik3

New user
Feb 27, 2010
Dundee
Hi all,
I have had a Cougar for approx 18 months now and thought i would join in on the fun.
Hope to catch up on what i been missin lol.

I have a V6 and i think this was owned by a member here from Glenrothes (i still have the UK Cougar.com stickers on it ) :smilewinkgrin:

Anyways,i will be looking forward to hearing from u all soon

Nik:smile5:

hi nik3, welcome to the club, how have you got by for 18 months:yikes:, lol, you will find plenty of info and advise here for the big cat:), what colour have you got and have you done any modding? get some pics up,(y)

Welcome Nik, you have great taste in cars. Look forward to seeing some pics posted. There is a Scottish meet organised shortly, have a look around the forums for details. I am sure you would be made very welcome

Hi Nik and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony
(y)

hi and welcome to ukcougar.com and another fellow scot,as said we are having a scottish meet in april in fife so not far away from yourself so have a browse round the forum and enjoy

Hello and Welcome aboard the good ship Cougar. Good to hear an ex club members car making it back into the fold again. Get some pic's posted up soon.

Hi & welcome, that must have been Dawns car (kilted cougar) if its blurple and has a stoffler spoiler.

Welcome Nik! You'll learn heaps off this site, really investment. (y)(y)

I wondered if it was Dawn's car too. Post up up a pic and we'll know if it is or not.